Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
Prachi came back with tray carrying three glasses of Cold Coffee.When she offered one to Naved,she bend quite a bit as Naved was sitting on sofa.I realized that she bend more than required and that must had given Naved chance to see large part of her sexy cleavage.Now she was teasing Naved more and more making him more hot for her.Naved finished his Coffee in hurry.When Prachi asked him if he wants more he said he had enough.I knew he was not interested in coffee now and eager to move his hand on Prachi's sexy body.Prachi also finished her Coffee and took her and Naved's glass to the kitchen.While taking Naved's glass she again bend to give the lovely sight of her sexy cleavage to Naved.I was yet to finish my coffee.

" Come on Naved its time for your reward lets go in " Prachi said winking her eyes
She openly now inviting Naved to use his manly hands on her sexy body without bothering about me.
" Ohh yes lets go baby i am eagerly waiting for this " Naved said getting really excited now.
" I can see Naved your eagerness " Prachi said pointing her finger towards his Crotch which had become a huge tent. and moved to the bedroom. I could see that the flirting between Naved and Prachi had reached with no holds bar and i was helpless and weak to stop that.
" Finish your Coffee and come inside to help me little guy " Naved very arrogantly ordered me.I heard Prachi giggled as Naved called me little guy.For the first time Naved had humiliated me witch my wife had enjoyed but this was just the beginning much more humiliation was waiting for me in our bedroom.I helplessly followed Prachi and Naved to our bedroom.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-05-2019, 04:04 PM