Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
" You just have chat guys I am going to enjoy my bath first before joining you " Prachi announced.

" Going to enjoy bath alone Prachi how boring " Naved flirted with her.
" Yes Naved alone, you better have patience Naved you may get your part of fun after i will rejoin you " Prachi replied in a naughty manner.
Both Naved and Prachi had taken their flirting to the next level and i was helpless to stop that.
" What kind of fun Naved is going to get " I said myself getting really tensed now
Prachi went in the bedroom.For next 20 minutes or so Naved almost ignored me.He just kept on flexing his big muscles.I was really getting more and more tensed now.
Suddenly our bedroom door opened and Prachi came in the leaving room.I just could not believe what i saw.My worst nightmare was going to come true.
Prachi was standing in the same Nighty witch she had bought for the mall with Naved.I looked at Naved.He was watching Prachi with his jaws open.Prachi was looking smoking hot in this sexy nighty.To my horror she had kept outer rob of the
nighty open from the front.So her inner part of the nighty was completely exposed.
The inner portion was not even covering half of her thighs.It was coming just below the crotch of her panty.As the inner portion was quite transperant one can get the impression of her small matching Panty.As the inner portion of the nighty was having spaghetti like noodle straps,Prachi was not wearing any bra for sure.So her quite a bit of cleavage was exposed.Prachi had kept very little for imagination.These types of nighties are meant to wear infront of you husband only
But Prachi was wearing it infront of Naved that too in my presence.
" What are you looking at Naved.You have not seen any woman before " Prachi said teasingly.
" Yes Prachi i had seen women before but not as hot as you.You are looking dam hot and sexy in this nighty.I had told you in the mall only that you would make even dead man hot in this nighty and look i was right " Naved compliment Prachi already adjusting his Short with his one hand.
While all this bold flirting going on I was looking at Prachi with out saying a single word and realized that i was also getting hard on looking at my hot and sexy wife.
Prachi came at sit besides me that is front of Naved
" How am i looking baby " she asked me in naughty voice
" You are looking hot Prachi " i replied.
" Then you must thank Naved he was the one who insisted me to buy this one in the shop " I just could not say any thing.Such intimate and sexy nighty for my wife was selected by Naved and not me.And now she was giving him the sight of his life
by wearing it in front of him.
Naved was adjusting his short.But as his T shirt was not long enough to cover the crotch of his short.Both me and Prachi sitting in the front could easily see his big hard on already.It was looking way bigger than my own hard on. Prachi had kept her eyes fixed on his hard on so he was also not trying to hide it.
" Let me bring the Cold coffee for us " saying this Prachi got up and started moving towards kitchen.
" Wait a minute Prachi " Naved stopped her.
" I had told you Prachi if you follow my selected routine of exercise you will get more toned body.Now look at these toned thighs of yours.You are in even better shape than one month back " Naved said in commanding and proud tone.
" Yes Naved you are right i can see the change myself also not just thighs but entire body.I have lost 2 Kgs.I must have reduced my sizes also due to the toning. what do you think Amit " Prachi replied and also asked my opinion.
I had to admit that in one month or so Prachi has started looking more sexy.So i also agreed on that.
" So you have not measure your sizes Prachi then i should help you in doing this.Any ways i also deserved some reward for this " Naved said winking his eyes at Prachi.
" Ok You will get your reward Naved but first have Cold Coffee witch i have made for you " Said Prachi in a naughty manner not even looking at me as if I was not there and went inside the kitchen.Naved kept on looking her sexy ass which Prachi moved seductively while she moved to the kitchen. I looked helplessly but the worst was yet to come.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-05-2019, 04:04 PM