Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
Next morning Prachi was in her normal cheerful mood which surprised me after my disappointing performance in the bed.But this also relieved me to great extent.She hugged me and gave me good bye kiss like our normal practice.

In the office I concentrated on my work whole day witch relaxed me more and eased my tension quite a bit.When i came back from office on my normal time of 8.30 in the night,Prachi had already made the dinner.We had our dinner , She took Rohan to sleep.She came to the bedroom wearing her normal night gown kissed me good night.
The next day i was quite bit relaxed in the office as i thought that Prachi was not that upset what i had imagined two nights earlier.That day i finished my work early
and was planning to to home early.But i realized that if i go early i may again has to witness some stretchering exercise episode between Naved and Prachi.So i avoided going home early.It was strange feeling for me that i am afraid to go to my own home to avoid watching some Stud like Naved touching my wife freely and my wife enjoying his manly touches.This again made me bit nervous.I came back home on my normal time only.
After we had our dinner, Prachi asked me take Rohan to bed as she had to make cold coffee and informed me that she had invited Naved for having Cold Coffee which he likes.This made me nervous and tensed.tensed. Prachi realized that and asked in a bit mocking tone " What happened Amit why are you so tensed hearing about Naved coming,are you afraid of him baby "
" Ohh nothing like that Prachi " I tried to show some confidence
After making Rohan slept when i came in the Living room Prachi had already there.She had her preparation ready.She was in loose T shirt and and knee length Bermuda type short.It made me relaxed quite a bit as she was not wearing any thing witch make Naved hot.
But little i knew that time that Prachi had some really hot plans for the night.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-05-2019, 04:03 PM