Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
The door bell rang.I opened the door.Prachi and Naved had been back from their regular gym session.

"What a surprise Amit you have come early today" said Prachi.
" Yes today i finished my work so i am here early" I lied.
" It is good that you come early Amit.Bring that shopping bag from the car witch Prachi forgot to bring yesyerday. " said Naved as if ordering me.
" Ohh yaa Amit i just forgot yesterday " said Prachi. to which I informed them that I had already brought that bag and kept in the Bedroom
" Ohh Thanks dear " said Prachi.
" Ok guys just stay in the hall for five minutes i will get ready for my stretching " saying this Prachi went to the bedroom.
Naved was sitting in our sofa just flexing his muscles as if he was showing his power to me.
" I am ready Naved you can come in " informed Prachi from our bedroom.Naved got up " Come Amit what you will do here sitting " by saying this Naved hold my arms in his strong grip and almost carried me inside my bedroom.
Naved and me just stunned what we saw inside.Prachi had chaged into one of the cycling short witch she had bought.She was looking stunning in that.That short was really short.It was only covering upper portion of her thighs.Her entire beautiful and sexy legs had exposed.Naved was almost speechless.
" What happened Naved " Prachi asked mischievously
" I had told you Prachi you will look hot in these cycling shorts but I was wrong you are looking much more sexy than that " Naved openly and boldly compliment Prachi in front of me to which Prachi did not object infact she blushed.
"Ok Naved stop flirting and lets start the stretching. You can watch Amit " Prachi said almost ignoring me.
For next fifteen minutes Naved was helping Prachi in her stretching.He was taking full advantage by touching Prachi opnenly.He hold her thighs, even put his hands on her Ass witch was just covered by cycling short and panties.he almost squeezed her ass with his big palm.i saw him touching her boobs.He was having fun, Prachi was also enjoying his manly touches and i was watching helplessly.
While helping Prachi his T shirt moved quite up word and i amazed what i saw.He had a huge hard on in his shorts.He should have huge cock definitely much much bigger than me from the tent which his short was showing.Suddenly i saw that while stretching Prachi was also watching that and from her face i was sure that she was really impressed what she was seeing and Naved knew that.So he was not trying to hide that and allowing Prachi to see his huge tent.
Finally after fifteen minutes they finished the stretching and Naved covered his hard on with his T shirt.Prachi asked him to stay to have milkshake as usual.
But he refused and told that he had some important work to do.He wanted to relieve himself,i was sure.Prachi also knew it
"i know Naved what is your important work " she said smiling naughtily .Now even Prachi had started openly flirting with Naved.While all this was going on for last almost twenty minutes to my surprise i also got some hard on even though i was not liking this kind of flirting and the relation witch was developing between Prachi and Naved
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-05-2019, 04:02 PM