Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
And so it continued. As Birju became increasingly preoccupied with the local elections, Ranjit and I continued to fuck clandestinely in the house behind both our spouses' back. As time goes by, sex with the same person becomes routine and need based. The newness in the sexual encounter dissipates. And becomes solely driven by sexual pleasure.

Ranjit would drop by everyday in the morning telling his wife that he was going to work. Since he travelled a lot as a businessman this was not tough to pull off. However after a few days, I started getting dirty looks from Sarita and her mother in law whenever I stepped out of the house. I realised that they must have figured out where Ranjit was going every day. It was difficult to keep anything a secret in this town leave alone the fact that you were banging the hot memsaab next door. But this had no impact on Ranjit's libido. I was officially the "other woman" in their marriage and women like Sarita had any control over what their husband could or could not do.

A few minutes after he left his house there would be a knock on my back door.
I tried to spice up our encounters by wearing different outfits at his request. He was usually delighted to see me in a western outfit, be it a skirt or a summer dress. Unsurprisingly, this was common for even the nukkad guys. I was happy to wear them for someone's pleasure because I would dare not wear them while going out.

One time I wanted to try out something that I had one long time back with one of my boyfriends. I wore a tight white shirt with a V neck, just put on a couple of buttons and tied the loose ends in a knot just below my breasts.The entire swathe of my sexy midriff was enticingly bared and my huge tits were barely contained in the shirt, showing off a voluptuously hot cleavage. I topped off the outfit with a tiny skirt which ended mid thigh.

When Ranjit entered the house, he couldn't believe his eyes. In the next hour he ravished me relentlessly, starting off frantically on the couch and ending in a lustful bout of lovemaking on the bed.

The sex was a sort of validation for me. Stuck in this godforsaken town, adrift from any sort of action, I had started develop body image issues. I was a tall and curvy woman. I was fit. But the lack of physical activity that kept me busy in Mumbai meant that I put on some weight. All too often Vinay would dismiss it as a trifling concern, that I was fine and over thinking stuff. I had a flat tummy in Bombay which had accumulated some fat. It gave a sexy appeal but in my head I was getting fat. My boobs and butt became slightly heavier. But as I was fighting these issues by trying to work out at home, sex with random men was the saviour.

To see men drool over my body, to see them crave for my boobs and hunger for my ass, to see their lustful eyes follow my naked body as I walked around the house after sex....all this was validation for me. In my solitude I resented Vinay for depriving me of a good life. I took refuge in sex.

Unmindful of how this would all end, I had dived head long into a series of sexual relationships that could completely devastate my domestic life. The web of list that I had created was too complex to untangle and make sense of. Sex gave me true happiness. Servicing men while on my knees or getting fucked while bent over at the table gave me the kind of highs that carried me through what had essentially become a boring life. In any case, it was too late to pull out now.

On one such days, I was feeling stifled at home and decided to step out of the house for some fresh air. There was no plan as such. I just wanted to drive around. Mindful of the antisocial elements that had preyed on me in the past, I wore a modest yellow kurta and the baggiest pair of jeans I owned. The drive to the market was uneventful and built up some confidence in me. On a whim, I parked at the local shopping centre next to the market and went in to do some window shopping.

I gazed past the windows looking at the colourful clothes on the mannequins. Most of the shops were crowde with people coming in from the adjacent villages and small towns for the large public gatherings. I wandered around and instinctively ducked into an empty-ish store. This one had branded clothing and barely had any people inside it. A '. man who was sitting at the cash counter welcomed me inside with a smile and guided me to the women's section. He was ruggedly built and had a slight resemblance to someone I had seen before although I couldn't place the resemblance. Despite his burly pathan like build, he had a pleasant handsome face. "Memsaab, we have newly opened our store and we are glad to have you here"

A sales boy rushed towards me eagerly to help but I waved him off and told him I was just looking. He went back and stood behind the counter. The shop had two floors and the women's section was on the second floor.

I didn't need anything particularly so I wandered around aimlessly.

I was looking at the jeans section when I felt someone tap on my shoulder. It was the owner who was sitting downstairs behind the cash counter. I turned around and looked at him enquiringly. Usually, men in such small towns didn't even touch their wives in public so the tap on the shoulder was unusual.

"Memsaab can I help you?"

"No thank you, I'm just looking around" I smiled.

"We have some clothes that would suit you really well" he said this without a hint of insinuation so I decided to humour him. It seemed like a new store and I put down the owner's overzealousness down to his enthusiasm to generate some business.

"Sure you can show me the clothes"

"Ma'am, right this way"

I walked behind him. He guided me to the western tops sections. He started picking out a selection of clothes despite my protestations that it was unnecessary as they were all hanging from the display and I could pick something out if I liked it. He wouldn't listen and soon had pulled some five tops out. He held them up for me to see. They were actually nice, casual tops with pretty prints. I took a dark blue frilly top from his hand.

"Where's the changing room?" I asked.

"Right there in the corner ma'am" he pointed.

I went into the room and changed into the blue top. It was a sleeveless top but modest at that with a high neck. The room was equipped with mirrors on all sides and was well lit, a marked difference from the other stores. I was impressed.
I heard a knock on the door "Ma'am is the fit all right?"
I was slightly amused by this overzealous salesman.

"Yes the fit is perfect" I yelled out.

I changed into my yellow kurta and went back out. I saw the disappointment in his eyes as I stepped out. He probably wanted to see me in the blue sleeveless top.
I handed him the top and asked him to keep it aside.

"Ma'am would you like to see some sundresses? Right this way, ma'am"

He was like a relentless Duracell bunny.

I humoured him and went to the bunch of sundresses hanging in display. My eyes immediately fell on a pretty floral print sun dress. I decided to try it out and headed to the changing room.

It was a snug fit for my body. The next size would be too loose I thought as I saw peered at myself in the mirrors. It accentuated my boobs well and hugged my curves. Maybe I should go for the next one, I thought.

"Do you have the next size for this?" I yelled, knowing he would be standing outside.

"I do ma'am, but I gave you the same size as the blue top. Would you mind stepping out so that I could tell if you need the next size?"

Without thinking much, I opened the door.

"What's your name BTW?" I asked.

"Asif Khan, ma'am"

He had the license to stare at me now and he made full use of it, staring at my exposed arms (it was a noodle strap) and tightly covered boobs. He motioned me to turn around and stared at my arse for a good 15 seconds before I turned back blushing. He averted his eyes as if he wasn't looking.

"I think I need the next size" I said

"Nahi memsaab, this is fine. Its meant to be worn like this" he offered.
On a whim, I asked him to show me the dresses he had. I thought I would buy a little black dress and surprise Ranjit one day. All my LBDs were packed away in a suitcase in Bombay.

His eyes lit up when I asked for dresses.

"This way ma'am" he motioned eagerly.

I immediately found what I was looking for. It was quite revealing but nothing you would not see in a night club. It was a halter neck black dress which ended in a frilly skirt 2 inches above the knees. It screamed naughty and I loved it. I just had to check the size and we were good to go. I imagined any man's eyes popping if they saw me in that dress.

I got rid of my yellow top and jeans and put on the dress. The halter neck provided D cup support so I unhooked my bra as well. The dress fit perfectly! It exposed a large amount of cleavage with the halter ending after my cleavage. The skirt showed off my shapely legs and a bit of thighs to perfection. I was looked forward to wearing this at a cocktail party or for a night of clubbing in Bombay.

Then I noticed that the back was unzipped. Damn! What if it was too tight after zipping it up. With the kind of boobs I had this was always a possibility. I was torn between calling Asif in to zip up the dress and dropping the idea of buying this dress. I loved it way too much to not buy it and I heard myself open the door and call out to Asif.

He was standing right there and came to the door immediately. "Yes ma'am"

"Umm Asif, could you please help me with the zip on this one?" I asked, tentatively, still wondering whether this was a good idea. Relying on the better nature of the men in this town had never been good for me. But this Asif chap seemed like a decent enough fellow.

I could see him barely suppress his joy as I requested for his help. "Definitely, ma'am"

I opened the door completely and turned around. I could see his jaw drop as his eyes fell on my bare back. He probably didn't realise but I could see his reaction in the mirror in front of me. By my estimation the zipper ended just above my butt and could be pulled up till above my breasts (behind my back). Asif took five whole seconds before he put his hand on the zip and started pulling it up. In between I could see him steal glances at my breasts and cleavage in the mirrors placed all around us. He was probably standing too close to me and I suddenly felt something poke against my butt. "Damn it" I instantly realised that enlisting Asif's help had been a bad idea.

I felt Asif's fingers deliberately trail over my exposed back (after zipping). Very aware of my precarious situation and how this could play out, I was thinking of ways in which I could make a quick exit. Before the situation got out of hand, I turned around and coolly thanked him.

"Thank you, Asif". I moved to close the door against him when he stopped me.

Fuck, now what.

" Ma'am, let me see if it fits you properly" He stepped into the trial room and ogled at my cleavage.

Dammit! Now I couldn't shut the door. I was planning to quickly change into my baggy clothes and make a quite exit.

"You look very sexy, ma'am. Is this for your husband or one of your lovers?". His tone changed from courteous to sneery.

I was taken aback. Did this guy by any chance know my dalliances? I had no way of assuming. Maybe he was just saying shit because it was a sexy dress. Making up my mind, I replied sternly

"Ahem, that's none of your business and that's not the way to talk to your female customers if you intend to sell anymore clothes"

He was surprised by my angry reaction. He stared at me for a couple of seconds. I was relieved. He was probably going to leave. But to my utter surprise he raised his hands and placed them on my tits.

Fuck!

"Ma'am, I know very well, how one needs to treat women like you. Don't think I haven't seen your MMS where you fucked Bajwa and his boys together. Imagine my surprise when you walked into the store today. I have always wondered if your large melons were real" he said, as he squeezed them over the dress slowly. I shivered as I felt his rough fingers on my cleavage and partly exposed boobs.

"Going by how juicy they are, they must be real"

"Asif, please" I begged and tried to wriggle away from his grasp but I was trapped. The only way out was from the small door which he blocked.

I managed to use all my strength barge through a gap left by him as he tried to grab me. As I ran, I heard him yell,

"Memsaab, there is no point in trying to escape. I have shuttered the store and sent the sales boys home so I could attend to you personally."

I ran down the stairs. Fuck! He had indeed shuttered the store. I was completely trapped!

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-05-2019, 02:48 PM