Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
Vinay got home immediately after Ranjit left. Thank god I packed him off. Late that night, as I lay in bed trying to find sleep, my thoughts drifted to the two lovers in my life. If I did it right, Ranjit could fill in the void left by Birju being busy. I realised the extent of my horniness only after Birju became busy. I was insatiable and craved for a good fucking every single day. Was I a sex addict? I don't know, but yeah, Ranjit was a good addition to my routine. The sex usually took the edge off the rest of the day for me and allowed me to work peacefully. So this was good. I still had to think of whether to tell Birju about my renewed liaison with Ranjit before he invariably found out. I'll take care of it. Anyway no one except my husband expects me to be exclusive to them in this town anyway, I smirked. And drifted off into sleep.

Vinay left early next day. The new branch was going to open soon so his schedule was hectic. Within 10 minutes, there was a knock on the back door. It was Ranjit.

"This early?" I said, opening the door.

"Couldn't wait especially after seeing you this sexy nightie." He must seen me when I was kissing Vinay goodbye.

"And what did you tell your wife?"

"Arre I don't owe her an explanation. She doesn't have the balls to ask me where I'm going. My house, my rules"

Like all men around the nukkad, Ranjit behaved like the alpha male, chauvinistic and arrogant. That he showed some respect towards me was because I was a privileged woman.This used to bother me earlier but now I had dealt with it so often that I was inured to such blatant misogyny.

So I didn't say anything and simply shut the door after he snuck in. He immediately lunged at me and started kissing me.

I was taken aback but slowly warmed up to his kissing and reciprocated. His technique was not great. He slobbered and licked my lips. But his hands were effective. He grabbed and fondled my ass skilfully. I was wearing my noodle straps nightie which ended at my thighs.

He lifted the nightie up and inserted his hands into my panties making direct contact with my naked ass. The fondling resumed as he clashed his tongue with mine and sucked on my lips.

"Mmmm....let's go in" I led the way..

I decided to give him a bit of show and bent in front of him and slowly pulled down my panties. I must have given him a tantalising glimpse of my partially covered butt.

"I love your butt Sheetal...so curvy and smooth.."

He was close enough to start grinding against me.

"Mmmm....and your dick is no less heavenly Ranjit" I said sliding my hands over his pants.

Instead of the sofa I led him to the master bedroom. I could sense what he was thinking. No married woman would cheat on her husband on the marital bed. But I couldn't care less. I made him sit on the bed and started unbuckling his pants. I caught a glimpse of his semi erect manhood in his boxers. I was on the floor on my knees and between his legs. I ran hands lightly over the boxers.

This quickened his breathing. I looked up to see him staring at my ample cleavage.
I pulled his boxers down exposing his magnificent erect dick. Even as I looked at him I wrapped my hands eagerly around it and started pumping it. Immediately he started moaning

"Mmmm...you slut! Keep doing that...aaah"

After pumping his cock and fondling his balls, I took his erection in my mouth and gave it a thorough licking. I pulled back his foreskin and ran my tongue around the crown. Then I wiggled my tongue on his piss slit (men go crazy about this) and used my hands to fondle his balls and thighs.

"Aaah you're amazing....keep sucking....suck my balls"

I obediently licked his balls and sucked on each of them.

"Mmmm...now take my cock in your mouth"

I wrapped my lips around his cock and sucked up and down.

"Aaaa....keep doing that"

I varied my pace, sometimes sucking vigorously and sometimes stopping to just let my tongue roll around his beautiful cock. From not liking it at all, I had become a expert cock sucker.

"You are so good Sheetal...fuck..." he murmured as I sucked his pre-cum.
He grabbed my head and started thrusting his dick in energetically.

"Mmmmm fuck"

I could hear gagging wet noises escaping from my mouth as he fucked my mouth.

"AAA aaaa AAA" he moaned rhythmically.

"I'm coming Sheetal....I'm gonna cum in your slutty mouth" he held my head in place, his cock deep in my mouth as his seed spurted into my mouth with great force.

"Aaaaaaaaaa fuck....that was so good, so good"

I climbed on the bed and sat next to him as he lay on it panting from the great blowjob he just got.

After a minute he got up and started putting on his pants..

"Wait you're leaving?"

"Yeah I told Sarita that I'm going for a walk and would be back soon" So much for all that bravado about being the alpha male in the house. I knew he was a pussy in front of his wife.

I felt betrayed that he used me for his satisfaction and was fucking off home. But I didn't say anything.

After he left, I took bath and started working. Then I had lunch and since it was an unusually hot day, decided to take a nap. As I was about to fall asleep, there was a knock on the back door. I peered through the window curtains to see Ranjit pacing around anxiously.

"Listen you can't drop by anytime you want" I said opening the door. Time to put him in his place.

"Hey I'm sorry for this morning.....I had to rush because Sarita would get suspicious"

I didn't say anything. So he paused for a second and said "I had come with the intention of having sex but the blowjob was so great that I couldn't control myself"

"Okay" I said non-commitally.

He stood next to me and tried kissing my face. He started smooching my lips but I didn't participate enthusiastically. But again a thought crossed my head. Sulking around would not get me anything so I decided to make the most of it. I pushed his face back and walked towards the bedroom. He followed behind me. I took my t shirt and bra off as I went and lay down on the bed.

Ranjit stared at my tits as he stood at the foot of the bed.

"Are you going to just stand there or are you going to do something?"

Quietly he started undressing. He was down to his boxers when I said

"Good, now come suck my pussy"

I looked into his eyes as I spread my legs and pulled my skirt up. He stared at my exposed shaved pussy for a second, probably bewildered at the way I was instructing him.

Nevertheless, he got onto the bed and between my legs.

"Your wish is my command Sheetal" he said and put his head between my thighs.

"Mmmm" "That's lovely" I moaned as he ran the tip of his tongue up and down my slit.

A low thrum of pleasure shot through my body as Ranjit spread my cunt and started licking my labia. Amidst all the fucking, I hadn't been licked down there in a while. It had almost slipped my mind as to how outrageously pleasurable this was.

I started moaning with increasing loudness as Ranjit serviced my cunt. He was skillful and varied his strokes.

"Mmmmm ooooh my god...fuck....fuck...ungh"

I wrapped my legs around his head and pulled him deeper as he licked my clit.

"Oh yeah...oh yeah...keep licking there"
My horniness made him wild.

I was awash in pleasure now as he moved my legs apart and was rimming my asshole.

"Fuck! Oh fuck!"

It was kinky as hell and I was damn close to an orgasm as he licked and sucked my cunt and asshole in large brisk strokes.

I could sense that as the cunnilingus progressed he was also getting horny.

"Your cunt is so tasty Sheetal...." he murmured as he slurped on my loins.

"Hmmm"

He flipped me over and made me jut out my ass.

"Mmmm your ass is so sexy Sheetal" "I want to do so many things to it...."

It must be a massive turn on for him to see my flaring voluptuous ass presented to him.

I looked over my shoulder as he resumed licking my asshole.

"Unnngh...aaaaaaa...oiuma....fuck!"

It was downright kinky. His face was buried in my butt, his hands squeezing my butt cheeks as he nuzzled my exposed asshole.

"Uunnngh...massage my cunt" I whispered
His fingers found my clit even as he continued rimming my asshole.
After awhile as I was nearing my orgasm he stopped and leered at me.

"Not so soon slut....I'm going to fuck your gorgeous ass now"

He dropped his boxers and revealed his rock hard dick. I moaned at its sight. He positioned himself behind me and rammed his dick in.

"Oooh fuck!"
Within seconds I was coming.

"Oh my god! Aaaaaa"

He held my hips and continued to piston my pussy from behind. I was a hot mess, still reeling from my massive orgasm as he briskly fucked me. I could hear his thighs and balls slapping against my ass "thap...thap....thap..."

He paused and made me arch my back. Then he grabbed my tits from behind and resumed fucking...soon I was building to my next orgasm as he squeezed them roughly and pinched my nipples.

"Mmmmm....ah ah ah ah". I was moaned.

"Oh sheetal....ummm" he moaned as my cunt enveloped his dick every time he slid in...

"So fucking good sheetal" he grunted.

He flipped me over again and resumed fucking me in missionary style. My legs were straight up in the air as he fucked me. His balls slapped against my ass as his sweat dripped onto my boobs.

"Aaaaaah so good....keep doing that"
He was nearing his orgasm

"Your pussy so fucking good...so smooth and tight...fuck"

I was building up to my second one....

"Ungghh...keep fucking me....I'm about to come...mmmm"

I was lost in a erotic trance as the waves of pleasure kept increasing in intensity.
Within seconds he came inside me with a loud grunt even as I quaked to an earth shattering orgasm.

He stopped thrusting and fell on top of my sweaty, satiated body and kissed my cheek.

After a few seconds, I whispered "That was really good" and licked his ear.

His dick, which lay softly on my thigh, twitched at the erotic overture.
I continued to lick his ear and ruffle his hair as he lay on top of me and soon his dick was fully erect. I pushed him off my body and climbed on top. He looked at me with a mixture is surprise and lust as I ground my pussy against his cock.
Within seconds,his cock was embedded in my pussy as I fucked him leisurely. This time there was no hurry and I wanted to savour the luxurious pleasure that was sweeping through me as I ground against him. He ran his fingers across my body, over my hanging boobs, navel, trailing my thighs and holding onto my ass.

He was entranced by my boobs as I slowly increased the pace of fucking. He pulled me onto his body and explored my mouth with a deep kiss. Then in a sudden move he rolled over and got on top.

On top he quickened the pace of sex by thrusting harder.

"Unnngh....a.a.a.a.a.a.a" I moaned as I built up to another orgasm

I slapped his ass and wrapped my legs around him as he fucked me hard.
Soon he was grunting. "Fuck you're such an insatiable slut....I love you and your body"

The dull sound of his balls slapping against my ass and the musky odour of sex filled the air.

I came before he did to a terrific orgasm.

Within seconds he pulled out and spurted cum all over my tits. It wasn't a lot but I was taken aback by his lewdness. I grabbed his cock and sucked on it, cleaning off the remnants. It was his time to be taken aback at the candid way in which I was sucking him.

"Aaah you fucking slut....you're so good" he moaned as I cleaned him up.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-05-2019, 02:47 PM