Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT MY CHEATING WIFE (PART2)

It was at this time that Sudhir began working extremely long hours repairing phone lines and equipment destroyed in a recent storm and I was missing some of the wonderful sex that Sudhir and I enjoyed. On one afternoon Sunita was a little more descriptive of her activities with Barun. Not having made love with Sudhir in over a week, I began to fantasize about having a big cock – Hell, any Laund !

Although these fantasies would come into my mind from time-to-time, I would always dismiss them immediately as though they had been a dream. I knew deep inside that I would never know any cock but Sudhir's. Thinking such thoughts were like thinking about owning and living on a large estate with a staff of servants. Something that I knew was never going to happen.

One day, without thinking, the children and I went to Sunita's much earlier than usual. Her kids were playing in the yard and mine joined them. I asked where mommy was and they told me she was in the house talking to Uncle Barun. I didn't think twice about it and went into the house. Then I heard them. Barun and Sunita were in her bedroom and there was no question about what was happening. I knew that I should turn and leave, but my curiosity took over and I slipped down the hall. Before getting to her bedroom door, I spotted them in the vanity mirror. I was shocked that they would be engaged in sex with the bedroom door open and the kids up and about. But the shock quickly went away as I watched and determined Barun was near climax. I began to feel a dampness between my legs as Barun thrust his enormous cock into Sunita and then withdraw only to lunge again. I could then see his buttocks start to quiver as he pumped his seed into her. By this time I had two fingers fully inserted in my sopping wet pussy and in a moment I came to a climax and leaned against the wall with an un-muffled moan.

Sunita heard me and before I could gather myself together and get out, she came to the door. I don't know which emotion had the greatest hold on me, embarrassment or arousal. On the one hand I felt like a school girl who had been caught masturbating in school by the school master. On the other hand, my pussy was on fire and soaking wet. I had never seen anything that had turned me on so much as what I had just witnessed. My legs were like butter and I just slumped to the floor.

Sunita came to me and took me in her arms. She told me she was sorry but I had come much earlier than I usually do. Then she let me know that she was sorry if they had shocked me, but she wasn't sorry for enjoying Barun. About that time Barun came out. He had put on a pair of boxer shorts but his cock was very apparent beneath the thin material. They helped me up and guided me in to Sunita's bedroom where they set me on the edge of the bed. Barun started to apologize and I told him that there was nothing he needed to apologize for. I should have known better than to come so early. We talked for a little while and my weak knees began to regain their strength. I finally started to get up and just as I did, Barun got up also.

As he stood up, his now limp, giant cock fell out of the fly in his shorts. I stopped and stared. I couldn't pull my eyes away.

Sunita saw me and she asked me if I would like to touch it again.

I couldn't say anything for a moment and before I could speak, Barun stepped over to me and guided my right hand to his cock. When I touched it, it jumped slightly as if to say, 'I'm alive and waiting for you.' I couldn't stop myself and I began to stroke him. Barun pulled me to him and began to massage my breasts through my light cotton sari, blouse and bra. My stroking was bringing the monster back to life and I was getting very wet again. Sunita smiled at me, "I'll go look after the children. I can see that you two need to get better get acquainted."

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 22-12-2021, 04:15 PM