Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
She leaned over to kiss me. I started to meet her when, at that moment, I wondered who else was sharing her lips these days and turned my face away from her. I believe if I had kissed her right then, I would have slapped her across the room. She got up off the bed, said, "Goodnight sona," and left. I was restless all night as various horrible visions floated through my head. The next morning after breakfast, Sutapa came around to me and tried to sit on my lap, but I didn't pull back from the table to make room for her. She stood behind me and placed her hands on my shoulder.

She said, "You were very restless last night. Did you get any sleep?"

I told her that I had not gotten much.

She came around to the side of the table and looked me in the eye. "There's something serious bothering you, isn't there?"

I looked her squarely in the eye and said, "Yes, there certainly is."

Then she asked if I wanted to talk about it and I told her no, not now. She asked if there was anything she could do. I answered her, "I really wish there were." She wanted to continue but I told her that I would work it out and that there was nothing she could do now.

As I pondered the various anomalies of the past month or so, pieces started to come together. But still there were too many holes. Lots of circumstantial things, but nothing solid I could lay my hands on. I would be out of town until Wednesday so I could not check the pills again until then. That would provide the first tangible answer pro or con. And Wednesday night I got the answer. Yes…..she was cheating me. Now I have to find how and who.
I knew to find the answers of these questions, I have to work hard. But no….getting those answers were easy for me. I never thought it will be so easy for me. I started to find her diary and found it. It was hidden in a very old and damaged hand bag of her. If I have not searched it like a bloodhound it was not possible for me to find out about it accidentally. Just after our marriage, sometimes I saw her writing her dairy. But then for the last few years I have not saw her writing. I thought after the birth of my children’s she has stopped writing her dairy. I was wrong. It seemed that she was continuing her diary writing. Me be she used to write it in the afternoon when I was in my office. I found out everything about her affair from it.
Sutapa continues………….

My name is Sutapa and I am 25. My husband, Sudhir (29), and I live in a modest three bedroom house in a middle class neighborhood in Hyderabad. We have been married seven years and have two girls, Mina (3) and Anna (5). Sudhir is a line supervisor for the telephone company. His normal work hours are 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. and he is usually home about 4. I work at home for an insurance company 4-5 hours per day. Ever since the children have been able to walk and enjoy playing outdoors, I have taken them, almost every day, to Sunita's house. Sunita is my best friend from high school and we ended up living a block and a half from each other. Sunita has two girls also and their ages are almost the same as Sudhire and mine. Her husband works in Dubai. Previously she was staying with her father- in- law. But last year he died and now she was staying alone with her kids. Our normal routine is for me to take the kids to her house about ten. Weather permitting we pack a lunch and walk to a nearby park. Shortly after lunch we return to one of our houses, usually Sunita's, and put the kids down for a nap. During nap time one of us stays with the kids while other runs errands when needed. After the naps we let the kids play for a while, sometimes returning to the park, and then I return home with my kids by three in the afternoon. If we aren't at the house when Sudhir comes home, he comes to Sunita's or the park and gets us.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 22-12-2021, 09:12 AM