SEDUCTION OF PAVITHRAA
"Aaannhhh, yes you bustard, fuck me, fuck me with your big cock." Pavithraa started to scream and talk dirty. She was looking right into his eyes, and bucked up her ass to meet his thrust. Nithin, also stared into her eyes, and clinched his teethes, as he keep pounding her with his big cock.

"Aannhh, aannhh, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me." Pavithraa screams.

"Onnhh, oonnhh." Nithin was grunting and fucking her pussy real fast.

"Aannhh, aannhhh,"

"Ooohh, uummhh."

"Aannhhh, yes, fuck me harder, you bustard." Pavithraa yelled at him, pushing her pussy hard at his thrusts. Nithin was already quite excited by fucking her while she was talking with her husband. And now, her words were encouraging him even more, and he started fuck her pussy with his thick cock like a battering ram. He could feel his cock grow bigger than ever and was going deeper into her pussy. Pavithraa also felt his cock getting harder and enlarge in her tight pussy. She heaved her groin to meet his thrust to get his thick meat more into her hot cunt.

The angle of his fucking was also giving Nithin better access to her pussy, as he was able to push more and more of his cock into her tight hole. His cock head was now thudding her cervix consistently, and was trying to push further into her tight cervical sphincter. The newfound tightness of her pussy has increased his excitement further, and he started to push his cock with extreme force.

Pavithraa also could feel his hard cock head trying to break into her small narrow passage. That was something she couldn't imagine ever in her dream. Although it was paining, she was quite amazed by his ability to fuck her pussy so deep. In the heat of the moment, she made up her mind to experience this new adventure of letting him fuck her right up to her womb. She bucked up her crotch, to help him push his cock deeper into her accepting pussy. Nithin also sensed her feelings. He looked into her wide eyes, clinched his teethes, and shoved his cock deeper into her pussy, with short and hard jab, thudding her cervix. With each stroke, his cock head was spreading her cervical sphincter wider and wider.

"Aaaaa....." Pavithraa screamed, but her words didn't come out complete. She was looking at him with her big eyes and mouth open wide, as his penis started to spread her insides wide, causing her horrific pain. She howled and bucked her hips. She spread her legs as wide as possible to allow him to thrust deeper into her. Nithin stopped jabbing and just simply pushed forward his thick and swollen bulbous organ head into the deepest part her vagina, with unrelenting forward pressure.

Pavithraa was crying & sobbing with acute pain now. But not caring about her pain, Nithin kept pushing his rock hard penis into her. In the midst of her terrible pain, she could hear her bones creak in protest, as Nithin's penis spread the muscles of her cervical ring wider and wider apart. The tip of his huge organ head was now actually piercing through her narrowest of openings, spreading her cervical ring far apart, widening it for the massive length behind it.

Pavithraa pleaded as the pain become unbearable," Nithin, you are tearing me apart. Please stop or I shall die with pain now. "

Instead of listening to her pleading, Nithin thrust his cock head into her more forcefully! Pavithraa gritted her teeth and stared at him with shock, as she felt her cervix surrender to his invading cock. She exclaimed with shock " Aaaah " as his bulbous cock head pushed through her. There was a sudden, slight rendering sound, as her cervical sphincter was forced apart and then his cock head was through it! She gave a shrill cry as the fat head pushed past her cervix, inching its way deep into her womb. Now Nithin was in - all the way! He had realized his dream!

Pavithraa stared at Nithin with awe! Despite her terrible pain, she was amazed at his manliness. Amazed at what he had done to her now. She simply was awe-struck that he had managed to thrust his entire cock through her vagina and further through her cervix, so deep - right into her womb. Despite the fact that what he was doing to her, was by force, yet as a woman, she was thrilled at being able accommodate Nithin's massively monstrous penis, so deep in her womb.

Nithin was also thrilled at the fact that he actually able to push his cock so deep into her pussy. He looked at her and saw tears rolling down from her eyes. He had conquered her completely. He now had his cock buried deep in her pussy, right into her womb. That was quite an exquisite feeling for him. Then, staring at her tearful eyes, he started to grind his pelvis on her, and fucked her with real short jabs. The new sensation was getting too much for him now. He knows he was going to come pretty soon. He pulled her more toward him, then holds her waist firmly, and began to pound her mercilessly.

Pavithraa spreads her legs wide to recieve the pounding of her life. The new feeling of his cock right into her womb make her more excited than ever. She keeps on screaming as Nithin's big cock was sliding in and out of her wet pussy with great speed.

"Aaahhh, aahhh, uuuhhh, aaahhh."

Then, Nithin pushed his cock deep into her pussy, and began to shoot his hot jism right into her womb. Pavithraa could feel his thick cock twitching and pulsating in her pussy, as his cock was were pouring his hot semen right into her womb. The sensation and the feeling was also too much for her, and she also had her orgasm with him. She wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him deeper into her, as wave after wave of a massive orgasm hits her body. Nithin could feel her pussy contracting around his cock, as he keep on flooding her womb with his hot sperm.

Then, after shooting his last spurt, Nithin tried to pull out his cock. But the still hard cock head stuck between her cervixes. Nithin tried hard, but was not being able to pull out his cock. He looked at Pavithraa, who was staring right into his eyes.

"Looks like my friend likes it to be remain in you." Nithin said, smiling at her.

"Ye, so why don't you leave it like that?" Pavithraa said with a mock angry voice.

"I would like to, but it's your project that I'm worried about."

"Then what to do now?"

"Just wait till my friend got soft."

Then Nithin leaned forward on top of her, and kissed on her lips. Pavithraa also replied him with a passionate kiss. Then Nithin laid on top her like that for few minute, until his cock become soft. Then he pulled out his limp dick from her pussy, and cleaned it with her bathrobe. Then he put it in his pant, and closed the zipper.

"Ok now, my little whore, you should get up and get ready. I'll wait for you in the restaurant for breakfast. Hurry up, we are already getting late." Then he left the room, leaving her lying on her bed with her clothes open, legs spread wide and a dripping cunt, just like an overused whore.
-------------------------------------------
[+] 1 user Likes georgie's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
SEDUCTION OF PAVITHRAA - by georgie - 11-05-2019, 11:59 PM
RE: SEDUCTION OF PAVITHRAA - by georgie - 11-05-2019, 11:59 PM
RE: SEDUCTION OF PAVITHRAA - by georgie - 11-05-2019, 11:59 PM
RE: SEDUCTION OF PAVITHRAA - by georgie - 12-05-2019, 12:01 AM
RE: SEDUCTION OF PAVITHRAA - by georgie - 12-05-2019, 12:02 AM
RE: SEDUCTION OF PAVITHRAA - by georgie - 12-05-2019, 12:02 AM
RE: SEDUCTION OF PAVITHRAA - by georgie - 12-05-2019, 12:03 AM
RE: SEDUCTION OF PAVITHRAA - by georgie - 12-05-2019, 12:05 AM