SEDUCTION OF PAVITHRAA
Suddenly, Pavithraa's cell started ringing. Nithin stopped his fucking, as she picked up the phone, lying on the bed. It's her husband's call. She showed the cell to Nithin, and pleaded him to stop. But Nithin had other thing in his mind.

"Pick up the call." Nithin asked her. Pavithraa looked at him confused.

"Go on, answer him. And put it on loudspeaker." Nithin asked her again. Seeing no respite from him, Pavithraa tried to be as cum as possible, switch the phone to loudspeaker mode, and pressed the answer button.

"Hello, Pravin, good morning."

"Good morning JANU. Sorry for last night. I shouldn't have talk to you like that. Actually I was tired, and wanted to see you very much."

"It's ok." Pavithraa replies in short, as she found it difficult to remain cum, as Nithin, slowly grinded his pelvis on her pussy, rotating his thick cock in her tight pussy.

"And sorry again, that I didn't call you back again. I wanted to, but I thought maybe you should call first."

''Yes you should, you moron,'' Pavithraa thought. If he had made that call, she doesn't have to answer his call, lying on her back, with Nithin's thick cock buried deep in her pussy.

"Ya, maybe I should. But I was also upset." Pavithraa replied fast.

"Never mind. So what are you doing now?" Pravin asked her.

"Nothing, just getting ready for the day's work." Pavithraa hardly able to control her voice now. She could feel her voice trembling, as the sensation of Nithin's thick cock grinding her tight pussy was getting too much for her to control.

"What happen JANU? Why are you sounding different?" Pravin asked again. Nithin looked into her eyes as he kept on grinding her pussy with his cock, in a slow steady rhythm. He had a devilish smile, as he watched her struggling to control her voice.

"Nothing, just hurrying up, so I don't get let." Pavithraa replied, looking right into Nithin's eyes. Then Nithin gave a hard jab at her pussy, pushing his cock deeper, hitting her cervix.

"Auuucchh." Pavithraa couldn't stop the scream.

"What happen honey?" Pravin asked worriedly.

"Oh, the tea cup. It's so hot." Pavithraa replied, looking at Nithin with angry eyes. She pleaded him with her hands, but Nithin gave her a smile, and slowly pulled out the cock, only to push it back again with force. Pavithraa bite her lips, to prevent herself from screaming again.

"I told you not be do things in rush. See, now you hurt yourself. Is it too much? Do you have some burnol?" Pravin kept on asking her. But Pavithraa couldn't reply as Nithin was repeatedly ramming her pussy with hard and fast stroke. She left the phone on bed, and grasped the bed sheet, to control her screams.

"Hello, hello, are you there JANU? What happen? Hello, Pavithraa, are you still there?" Pravin asked worriedly, as he didn't heard her voice for a long time. Pavithraa looked at Nithin, pleaded him with her eyes. But Nithin fixed his eyes on her, and kept on ramming her pussy with his big dick.

"Hello, Pavithraa, are you listening?" Pravin asked again.

"Yes, I can hear you." Pavithraa replied hastily, as she had to control herself from screaming. The fact that, her pussy was rammed by somebody else cock, while she was talking to her husband, who didn't have any clue, made her even more exited. The heat of the situation got into her, and she could feel her own orgasm building in her.

"Why are you huffing so much?" Pravin asked again.

"Stairs dear, stairs. Ok I'll call back later, bye." Pavithraa somehow finished the sentence, and cut the call. She now wholeheartedly wanted to enjoy Nithin's poundings on her tight pussy. She looked right into his eyes, and began to push up her pelvis to meet his powerful thrusts. She lowered her legs from his shoulder, and wrapped them around his buttock, and tried to pull him more into her. Seeing her new mood, Nithin also hold her waist tight, and started his full assault on her juicy pussy.
-------------------------------------------
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
SEDUCTION OF PAVITHRAA - by georgie - 11-05-2019, 11:59 PM
RE: SEDUCTION OF PAVITHRAA - by georgie - 11-05-2019, 11:59 PM
RE: SEDUCTION OF PAVITHRAA - by georgie - 11-05-2019, 11:59 PM
RE: SEDUCTION OF PAVITHRAA - by georgie - 12-05-2019, 12:01 AM
RE: SEDUCTION OF PAVITHRAA - by georgie - 12-05-2019, 12:02 AM
RE: SEDUCTION OF PAVITHRAA - by georgie - 12-05-2019, 12:02 AM
RE: SEDUCTION OF PAVITHRAA - by georgie - 12-05-2019, 12:03 AM
RE: SEDUCTION OF PAVITHRAA - by georgie - 12-05-2019, 12:05 AM
RE: SEDUCTION OF PAVITHRAA - by georgie - 12-05-2019, 12:05 AM