Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average
Adultery लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs)
Tale of Tamannah

Making of a NATIONAL WHORE

Manager : Where is Tamanna?

Assistant : She went for massage.

Manager : Not now.. Didn't she know that we have a schedule?

Assistant : I told her about it. But, she said that she need some privacy & went to massage parlour..

Manager : This bitch.. I know what kind of privacy she needed...

-----------

Tamanna was wearing a bikini and flaunting her assets in front of Sameer. Her body was covered in massage oil and she was caressing her tits and ass..

Tamanna : What are your thoughts about body? Isn't is hot?

Sameer : It's really hot, ma'am.. You are the best actress in India..

Tammu : Really? Am I the best actress?

Sameer : Yes ma'am. You are the best..

Tammu : Then what are you going to do with the best actress in the country?

Sameer : I am going to fuck her right now..

Tammu removed her bra and started caressing her tits..

[Image: ezgif-2-eee58fdd0e.gif]

Tammu : Ummm...Say something about these tits..

Sameer : I want to suck those big tits of yours. I want to bite those brown nipples..

Tamanna kept caressing her tits and squeezed them..

Tammu : Yes.. Tell me more..

Sameer : I want to fuck those tits..

Tamanna heard his words and sat in front of him and started caressing his dick with her tits.. Sameer put his dick in her tits and she started giving him tit-job.

Tamanna : ummm..tell me baby..how are you feeling now?

Sameer grabbed her neck and started thrusting his dick..

[Image: ezgif-2-bb3e0ae656.gif]

Sameer : I am feeling the warmth of your melons.. I want to keep fucking your tits ma'am..aah...

His grip around her neck tightened. He looked at her and she opened her mouth. Sameer spitted in her mouth and kept fucking her tits.. Tamanna swallowed his spit and again opened her mouth wide..

Sameer : You are just a whore, ma'am. I Had never seen someone like you.. You want my spit, huh? Here take it...Thhuuuuu... Thhuuuuu...

He kept spitting on her face and she loved it.. After some time, he released her and slapped her..

Sameer : Open your mouth bitch.. I will fuck this mouth..

Tamanna opened her mouth and Sameer forcefully pushed his dick in her mouth..

Sameer : Yes..Take it bitch..Suck it..umm..yes... you whore..

He started thrusting his dick deep inside her mouth. Tamanna was trying to eat all of his dick..

[Image: ezgif-2-60967469b3.gif]

Sameer looked at her and again spitted on her face.

Sameer : Whores like you should be treated like this.. Thu...Thu...Thu....

He kept fucking her mouth till he reaches the climax. He started ejaculating in Tamanna's mouth. She was feeling thick loads of semen against the walls of her throat. All semen was going down her throat into stomach.. After some time, Sameer released her head and Tamanna started gagging..Her face had turned red and she was crying. Sameer sat on the sofa and drank the water..

Sameer : Hah...Hah..Oh my God.. That was the best blowjob ma'am.. Holy shit.. I cummed so much..hehe...

Tammu was still coughing. After some time, she stood up and started caressing Sameer's dick..

Sameer : Wait a minute Ma'am.. I have just cummed..

Tamanna : We don't have time baby.. I want you to fuck the shit out of me and then I will allow you to take rest..

She started stroking his dick and licking his balls. Sameer got hard in no time. Tamannah turned around and told him to lick her pussy..

Tammu : Come here baby.. Lick my pussy.. Come fast..

Sameer sat on his knees and started licking her pussy. He was looking at her pink pussy and stroking his dick. His tongue was cleaning all parts of her pussy. He then also moved his head towards her ass and started licking her asshole..

[Image: ezgif-2-63d2c857e4.gif]

Tammu  : aahh...oh my god...aahh..ummm..

Sameer : I want to fuck your ass, ma'am. Can I do it now?

Tammu looked at him,

Tammu : Not today darling. I have a schedule today. If you fuck my ass now, it'll be difficult for me to walk properly.. You can fuck my ass when I come again, Okay?

Sameer nodded and started licking her pussy. After some time, he placed his dick at her pussy and thrusted. Tammu moaned in pleasure and started ramming her ass on his dick..

Tammu : Yes..That's it my baby.. fuck my pussy..umm..yes...

Sameer took massage oil and started pouring it in her pussy and his dick.. Tamanna was getting excited with each thrust & started moaning in ecstasy.

[Image: ezgif-2-f17ec3595b.gif]

Sameer & Tamanna were covered in oil and the sound of their body collision was filling the room. Sameer spanked her ass and Tammy moaned. He again spanked her ass and she again moaned hard. He looked at her ass, it was turned red in 2 slaps only. He smiled and started slapping her ass continuously. Tamanna couldn't control herself and started cumming on the sofa.. Sameer had turned her white ass red completely.. He then turned her and started fucking her again.

Tammy : Oh yes,baby.. You love to humiliate me, huh? Yes...Yes... Humiliate me baby.. Come on...umm..yes..

Sameer : You whore.. You slut.. I hope you get gangabanged by all of your fans.. You would love a gangbang, right?

Tamanna : Yes..Yes...Yes...I want to get gangabanged by my fans..aahh...aahh..

Sameer : I want to see you getting fucked in movies, interviews, advertisement... everywhere..

Tammu : Yes baby... More...More... Humiliate me more .

Sameer spanked her tits hard and squeezed her nipples..

Tammu : aahhh...ummmm....

Sameer : People should spit on you... You should become public cumdump, you whore.. All men will fuck this pussy for ₹1 and fuck this ass for ₹2..

[Image: ezgif-2-a8cd46b05b.gif]

Tammu : Aahh... aahh..why so low?

Sameer : You deserve it whore.. Your ass and pussy are worthless.. People will come and dump their loads in your pussy and ass....aahh.. You whore, you should be grateful that you are earning ₹1, ₹2 by helping people.. aahh..you dirty hoe...

Tammu : Oh my god... Oh my god...Yes...Yes...Yes... My ass pussy is worthless...aahhh...fuck me guys... Fill my womb with your sperms..aahh... Fuck me like a whore.. aahh shit make me....fuck...your cumdummmpppp.....I am cumming..aahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Tamanna started cumming, this time it was so intense that she partially lost her consciousness.

Sameer pulled his dick out and laid on the sofa. Tamanna looked at him and slowly sat on his dick.. Suddenly, Sameer slapped her and brought her conscious back...

Sameer : You whore.. You are enjoying it alone.. You slut..Now ride my dick and make me feel good too..

Tamanna started riding his dick. Sameer took oil bottle and poured oil on her tits..

[Image: ezgif-2-976405eeed.gif]

Tammu : aahh..yes baby.. it's so good...I can feel your dick deep inside me..ummm..

Sameer : I wished your fans knew about your this whore side..

Tammu : Ahh.. They know that I am a whore.. aahh.. Only idiots will think that I am a pure angel..aahhh...

Sameer : No...No.... We should show everyone what kind of slut you are.. I want to show the world your true self.. You are just a whore... A WHORE....

Tamanna : Yes.. You're right.. I want to show my true nature to the world.. aahh...but..but how..aahh?

[Image: ezgif-2-cb98d25be4.gif]

Sameer : How about leaking your sex video?? Hehe..

Tamanna thought about her sex video..

Tammu : aahh...you bast... bastard.
..aahhh...you want to film my sex video?

Sameer : What's wrong in it? You will become the main topic all over the world. All people will search for your sex video. They will fap on it...

His words were acting like a drug and Tamanna couldn't stop thinking about it..

[Image: ezgif-2-0000ee67c4.gif]

Sameer : You will become national sensation & People will call you "National Whore"..hehe... Everyone will treat you like a whore. They will spit on you, laugh at you, masturbate in front of you, abuse you, humiliate you... Isn't that kinky and hot? Just think about it...aahhh...

Tammu was on cloud nine..Her mind was occupied with sex...sex...sex.. She was imagining getting gangabanged and humiliated by people.. She let out a big moan and started cumming on Sameer's dick again..

Sameer : You liked it, didn't you?

Tammu was in trance and she finally gave up and started speaking her mind,

Tammu : Yes..Yes..I really loved it.. I want to be treated like a whore.. A NATIONAL WHORE...Yes..I want to get gangabanged...I want to get humiliated.. Spit on me...Abuse me...I AM A WHORE.. A NATIONAL WHORE...

Sameer smirked & pulled out his dick and grabbed her hairs..

[Image: ezgif-2-5646c49043.gif]

Sameer : Aah..That's a good girl...now drink this cum, you whore..aaahhhhh..

He started cumming on her face and in mouth.. Tammu was covered in his semen and was breathing heavily.. Sameer sat besides her and looked at something. He had hidden a camera in a flower pot. He smiled and looked back at Tammu..

Sameer : Don't worry ma'am.. I will make you A NATIONAL WHORE...heh
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs) - by Silverstone93 - 21-12-2021, 07:42 PM