Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
"You can move your thumb around and explore the walls if you like, you might feel my muscles contracting around your thumb now and then," she said.

She expertly manipulated the muscles of her rectum to bear down on my finger allowing me to feel the strange but exquisite sensations of her anal passage. With my free hand I massaged her buttocks kneading their flesh fervently.She sighed enjoying the feeling of her buttocks being massaged.

"Okay, now pull it out gently," she said raising herself slightly.

Amazingly my finger slipped out causing her no discomfort as I pulled out, but I heard her gasp as it popped out.

"How was that," she asked excitedly looking at me.

"Amazing," I managed to choke out.

"Ready for part two, big boy," she asked teasingly as I nodded.

Taking out the Vaseline she instructed me to apply it liberally around my erect shaft. I watched, as she herself dipped a finger into the Vaseline taking a generous portion of it. Delicately she worked her finger, spreading the Vaseline around and into her anus.

She got me to sit upright on the bed and got on her haunches right over me, my erect member brushing against the soft flesh of her buttocks. Taking my penis in her hands she peeled back the foreskin and placed the tip of my erect penis against her anal opening. She looked away, weather to hide the pain or the shame of her actions I could not tell. But I was too preoccupied as I relished the feeling of her anus against the tip my penis.

"Be gentle," she said biting her lips.

I nodded and began pushing into her, hearing her grunt as the head of my penis stretched her anus.

"Owww God!" she gasped.

I could see tears forming around her eyes as my member pushed through her tight anal opening. Soon the entire head of my penis was inside her.

"You want me to stop," I asked.

She shook her head to say no and prodded me to continue as she sobbed softly.

"Does it hurt that bad," I asked.

"No sweetheart it's just an emotional thing for a woman," she said rubbing away the tears.

"Can I go all the way," I asked.

She nodded with a faint smile. I pushed further, hearing her moan in pleasure and pain, as my penis relentlessly inched its way deeper into her passage.

Soon I had the entire length of my shaft buried inside her, she sighed softly letting her head rest on my shoulders. I stroked her hair and kissed her cheeks. We remained like that for what seemed like eternity enjoying the intimacy of the moment.

"Your big sweetie," she whispered into my ear.

I grinned to myself, as my hands slid down to her fleshy buttocks, caressing them ever so softly.

"You really like them don't you," she said.

I nodded as she contracted her butt muscles squeezing my penis.

"Oh!" I gasped.

"Like it?" she asked grinning wickedly.

"Wow mom that feels amazing," I said unable to contain my excitement.

She laughed at my display of child like pleasure and seemed quite content at knowing that she hadn't deprived her son of anything yet.

"Does it feel good for you mom," I asked.

"A little," she said and we both laughed.

She noticed me stare intently at her full breasts as they rose and fell with her breathing.

"You like?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes very much, can I suck on them?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded, before cupping one of her breasts and raising it up towards my mouth. She looked on, as I gently licked around the aureola, before taking the nipple in my mouth and sucking on it. She was moaning softly enjoying the pleasure of her nipples being sucked. 

I couldn't bear to stay still any longer and began pumping in and out of her in a rhythmic yet gentle fashion. She closed her eyes and threw back her head holding on to my neck with her arms. With every stroke, I squeezed her buttocks and she contracted the walls of her rectum sending instant spasms of pleasure through my body.

It wasn't long before I came close to having an orgasm.

"I'm going to come. Should I pull out?" I managed to say.

"No silly you don't have to," she said enjoying the sight of my pleasure.

Then I erupted deep inside her and soon collapsed in her arms.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 06:33 PM