Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
She didn't complain when my penis brushed past her vulva or public hair. On occasion it would slip between her thighs rubbing its length against her labial lips, this is when she would use her hands to adjust it away from her vaginal opening. The more hornier I got the more I tried, but she remained calm and jovial, gently stemming any attempt on my part to try and mount her.

"You aren't going to give up are you," she said jokingly.

"Oh mom please," I pleaded.

She looked into my eyes, as her mind raced to find a solution.

"It's penetration that you want to experience isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

Hesitantly she spoke "Okay Ill let you put it in my bum, but that's as far as we go."

I grinned trying to control my enthusiasm.

"God the things I do for you," she said.

Before she could realize it I was behind her my hands prying open her butt cheeks.

"Wait," she almost screamed.

Reluctantly I let go of her fleshy buttocks, almost instantly missing their warmth.

She instructed me to get on my knees, as she repositioned herself similarly in front of me.

We were face to face as she began to instruct me. First I want you to insert just a finger into me, well skip the lubrication. This will show you how hard it is to perform penetration without proper lubrication and the pain you can cause. Once you get a feel for how gentle you will need to be we can try it with your penis.

I nodded and sat excitedly for the next instruction.

"Okay, now I want you to locate my anus with your thumb," she said trying to look at me.

She placed her hands on my shoulders and spread her legs apart, as I placed my hands between her legs. She gasped as my hands came in contact with her soft labial lips. My fingers searched for the opening as I mistakenly allowed it to slip into her rather wet vagina.

"That's my vagina silly," she said with a frown forcing my hand out almost immediately.

Then holding my arm she guided it further back until my finger made contact with her anal opening.

"That's it," she said with a slight smile.

My finger gently caressed the puckered opening causing her to blush slightly.

"Push it in darling," she said looking directly at me.

Excitedly I began to push my finger into her anus. It was harder than I had thought and all my attempts seemed to fail in vain and I struggled to get even the tip of it passed the opening. She giggled at my desperation and gently relaxed her sphincter muscle allowing me to make some head way.

"Ouch!" she yelped as my finger struggled to slip in.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Not as much as if it were your penis," she said biting her luscious lip.

She grunted and clawed, as my finger eased its way into her.

"You eventually get used to it, being a woman," she said.

Clenching her teeth and shutting her eyes she waited for me to complete the final push.

"Is it because women are more tolerant to pain," I asked pushing the rest of my finger into her.

"No silly cause we can bear all the pain in the world, for someone we love," she said as she stroked my hair.

"Wow mom that feels amazing," I said seeing her relaxing a bit.

She laughed at my boyish enthusiasm before continuing with her instructions.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 06:32 PM