Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
"Enjoying the show?" she asked naughtily.

I nodded with a smile.

"Even your dad doesn't see me naked this often," she joked as we both laughed.

We chit chatted like teenagers, about the marriage as she tried some of her wedding jewellery in her semi naked sate. She looked quite cute in just her blouse that hid nothing below her midriff. I'm sure there was a streak of exhibitionism in her that enjoyed my attention. Before long the conversation drifted towards the couples first night experience.

"Mom will it be painful the first time you do it?" I asked rather innocently.

"Probably if she isn't well lubricated," she said removing an earring.

"Huh! What does that mean?" I asked.

She giggled at my innocence but continued to explain nonetheless. Not all the pain is bad for a woman, but it would help if the man was aware of this. For men its mostly pleasurable so you have nothing to worry about.

"How will men know about if the pain is good or bad?" I asked with curiosity.

"It's difficult to explain something you need to experience," she said trying more of her jewellery on.

"Can you show me," I asked without thinking.

"I'm sure you'd like that wont you?" she said with a sarcastic smile.

"No I'm serious mom," I said.

"Who better to teach me than you," I said keeping a sincere face.

She looked a bit surprised and turned to see if I was being serious.

"There is a part of me that would do anything to see you happy, but even then this is too much to ask of your mother sweetie," she said closing the cupboard doors.

"But, but we have done so much already," I said rather boldly.

"Huh! that was just harmless fun, intercourse is way too emotional for me to handle," she said.

"Oh I see," I said looking disappointed.

Patience is virtue with surprising benefits, I guess? I sat there sulking for a while. Gently she undid the hooks of her blouse and slipped out of her blouse. She wasn't wearing her bra and her large breasts and their brown nipples lay exposed on her chest. Soon she noticed my disappointment and came sat next to me on the bed where I lay.Gently she caressed my face in her hands, letting her bare breasts brush against my chest.

"Didn't you want to sleep in the same bed?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Are you going to sleep like this?" she asked with a wink.

Standing up I smiled before undressing quickly. She lay watching me on the bed with all her womanly charms exposed. Soon I was pulling down my underwear as my erect penis sprang up against my tummy.

"Oh my," she teased giggling like a school girl.

Before long we lay naked next to each other staring at the ceiling, holding hands like young lovers and enjoying the intimacy our nudity offered. There was an awkward silence for a while as we each refused to switch the lights off.

"So this means a lot to you eh?" she asked turning towards me.

"It's okay mom, I guess I let my curiosity get the better of me and wasn't thinking about your feelings," I said.

"That's so sweet," she said turning to kiss my forehead carelessly crushing her bare breast against my shoulders.

"I love you mom," I said with a smile.

"Oh I didn't know that," she said jokingly before proceeding to tickle me.

Soon we were horsing around in all our naked glory. I enjoyed the feeling of her softness and warmth of her perfumed body against mine as I pinned her down under me and kissed her face all over. She burst out laughing as I continued to tickle her. We were like two teenagers rolling around the bed, using the lightness of the situation as an excuses to touch and explore each others bodies.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 06:31 PM