Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Memories of an Indian Man 

Ch. 03

Mother and I had just returned from a cousins wedding in another town, father had stayed back for some reason.

It had been quite a few days since we had done anything together. I was overjoyed at the opportunity of being alone with her again. Tired and exhausted I headed for her bedroom, as I conjured up some kind of excuse to be there. I found her bending over the suitcase, giving me a lovely view of her voluptuous behind.

"Aren't you asleep still?" she asked without looking up.

"Can I sleep in your bed tonight," I asked with a twinkle in my eye.

"Let me think about it," she said with a naughty smile.

Her wide hips swaying delicately as she walked between the suitcase and the cupboard. The tightly wrapped sari hid little from my imagination as I watched her undulating buttocks. I couldn't tell if she was aware of my prying eyes. In any case she seemed too busy and tired to be bothered, at least that's what I thought.

Then without warning she casually asked "Are you done staring at my bum?"

I gulped before answering "What?"

She laughed at my embarrassment.

"What will you do when I take these off," she asked, seductively raising her sari over her buttocks.

Without thinking and a hint of enthusiasm I asked "Will you?"

"Isn't that why your here?" she asked as we both broke into a hearty laugh.

We continued our conversation as she finished with her unpacking and retrieved a nightie from the cupboard. Without hesitation she began undressing, even as I continued to look at her. I could feel my flaccid member beginning to swell, as each discarded piece of clothing exposing a secret treasure. She graciously undid the sari and slipped out of the petticoat, letting her heavy breasts remain in the confines of her blouse. She wasn't wearing her panties and I could the thick pubic hair between her legs, which hid her womanly charms.

She stood in front of the full length mirror inspecting her semi naked body, giving me a view of her supple yet full buttocks. Carelessly she let a hand caress the cheek of her buttocks. Oblivious to my presence she began scrutinizing herself until she caught me unabashedly staring at her naked butt.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 06:30 PM