Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
Sowmi tried to console me during that process she touched me and pressed her boob on me but I was not in a mood to enjoy it
We straight away went to the hotel and I did not know how to convey this to Buvi by the time Sowmi told that she needed to speak to her mom and asked for my mobile I handed over to her and warned her not to say anything about Sekar and his talks just I asked her to say that we are still in search of them and did not find them she agreed to do so during the auto journey she spoke to her mom I don’t know what they spoke normally about the day’s happenings and in between I could hear Sowmi saying just mm and then she cut the call and gave it to me and she told that her mom was in the office and she was about to leave and she just enquired about the happenings and by the time we reached the hotel and the time was 7 and straight away Sowmi went into the bathroom and she must have emptying her urinary bladder and my thoughts were still in the happenings two things were hurting me one was about Sekar and Gokul manhandling me just as animal how sekar had changed now before he was a loving husband and caring father and even treating me as his brother but now mm and what am I going to say to Buvi and how she is going to bear this and what is Balu going to think and all this thoughts put me in a confusion that I forgot about Sowmi who was inside the bathroom she just came out washing her face and looking at my tensed face
Sowmi : uncle please don’t get upset everything will be fine
I : fine how is it going to be fine see sekar is now married and he is living here happily without concerning about his wife and children what am I going to say to Buvi and her son
Sowmi : mm can we go again tomorrow and try to call him again
I : mm there is no use in it see how adamant he is and he is enjoying this new life and see he even went to an extent of pushing me out of his house
Saying this I just sat on the bed and lowered my head Sowmi came near and just caught hold of my head and held it near her boob as she was standing my face was exactly on her boob and she just patted my head saying’
Sowmi: please don’t worry uncle there will be solution for all our problems see that Gokul beast had spoilt me and now he had even ruined your family
I just took off my head from her boob and realised what she said was correct only because of his entry into our family we just met with all this misfortunes he even enjoyed both Buvi Aki and even Sowmi and now enjoying the new lady or might be the other lady also how happy he is now creating all the problems and sticking like a parasite towards sekar and using his money and ladies
Sowmi : uncle come on forget about all this things we will think over it afterwards now I am hungry can we have our supper please
I realised that the time was 8 so i
I : oh sorry Sowmi let me have a bath and come then we can go for supper
Sowmi; sure uncle
Then I went in and started to take bath and within 10 minutes I finished and came out and saw Sowmi combed her hair and she was speaking to her mom in my mobile and seeing me coming out of the bathroom with just a towel below she just blushed and spoke to her mom and often she looked at me and spoke and in the meantime it just wore my t shirt and a track pant and she just handed over the mobile to me after talking to her mom and told me
Sowmi : mom is on line she wants to speak to you
I : Me why? ok give
I ; Hello
Hema: yes so are you ok now
I : yes no problem
Hema: Sowmi told everything so don’t worry
I just saw Sowmi holding the mobile she just winked at me it was unusual she just turned doing it
I : mm but I don’t know what to say to Buvi mm are you in our house or yours
Hema: don’t worry I won’t say to them now I am just outside your house so they won’t know but anyhow they will come to know very soon
I : ya I understand but it will create a big problem to all
Hema: we will think about it and we will convey this to Buvi at a suitable time and not now and that too when you come back
I: but she will ask whether I found sekar or not
Hema: mm don’t think too much just say in that big city you couldn’t find that is so simple
I : but when I come back?
Hema : that we will think here
I : ok but please don’t say anything to Aki also she may tell it to Buvi
Hema: don’t worry I won’t ok just enjoy and forget all this things and both of you just go to the places around and enjoy your stay and come back here after two days and one more thing don’t forget about the safety measures
I was astonished to hear this
I : mm safety what for
Saying this I was dejected and looked at sowmi’s face she just smiled
Hema : mm don’t know what I say don’t act too smart ok good night
Saying this she cut the call
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 06:30 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM