Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
So after finishing my talk with Hema I rang to Aki but she did not pick the mobile so I tried to Buvi after so many rings she picked it up and she was speaking in a tone with heavy breathing
Buvi: mm hell llo
I : Hi Buvi what happened Aki is not attending the call and you take such a long time and Hema is saying something what is happening come on tell
While I was speaking to Buvi I could hear Aki moaning and some banging sound was come so to some extent I realised what was happening
Buvi: Nothing to worry dear we are just enjoying sex
I : sex now without me with whom

Buvi: why is it only you who can satisfy our lust here we have others too
Her speech made me more horny and i
I : come on Buvi with whom you people are enjoying
Buvi: mm cant you find out who are here other than us
I : mm Hema and Sridar mm my god is it him but he looks so young
Buvi: mm young ya but he has bigger than yours

Saying this she giggled at the same time there was more moaning arising there and it made me realise that Buvi was true that Sridar must have had a bigger one
Buvi: mm my sweet rascal what are you doing now is there anything special have you tasted Sowmi? Don’t forget to search Sekar by just enjoying Sowmi in the hotel itself
Though Buvi’s speech made me horny I was not in a condition to say what happened so
I : ok don’t worry now we are getting ready to search sekar
Buvi: o is it all the best but you did not answer my previous question did you enjoy Sowmi
I :mm nothing like that ok see you inform Aki about it and enjoy till I come bye
Buvi: bye
I was totally wondering how everyone get sex so easily I was thinking about Gokul Sekar Sridar all got their chances so soon but I was not so lucky and even after staying with this beauty I couldn’t succeed with this thoughts I got up and we both locked the room and straight away went to the restaurant and had our breakfast it was different keralite dish and Sowmi liked it and she ate it with happiness without showing any reaction for the previous happening in the hotel so once we finished the breakfast we straight away went to the taxi stand and there we found the drivers willing to take us just arguing with one another and finally we went and I just took out my mobile and asked them if they had seen the persons in the mobile everyone looked one by one and everyone just nodded their heads in negative and I don’t know how to search in the big city and the drivers were now looking at Sowmi so differently so from their gaze I thought something and turned towards her and we thanked the drivers and moved from the spot and while I watched her closely I saw both her bra straps were above the T shirt and were visible out that is what those drivers were eyeing but Sowmi was unaware of it I don’t know whether to say or not but with some confidence
I : see Sowmi you inner is visible sorry I have to say as everyone around are eyeing
Hearing this immediately Sowmi adjusted the strap and sent in and finally doing so she smiled at me and
Sowmi : thanks
I : welcome
We then moved towards a few shops and enquired about them but everyone gave negative reply
Sowmi: uncle why cant we go and ask in the security officer station
I : no Sowmi we cant it will be a problem for them already there is a case on them
We then moved all over that place and finally we reached a park where there was a nice place to sit and there were some play things like Swing sea-saw slide and so on Sowmi was eager to play in them and she insisted me to go there and I too needed some rest after a continuous walk so we reached the park and once we reached there Sowmi ran towards the swing and started to swing just like a small kid she was so happy and she called me

Sowmi ; uncle please help me to swing faster come on push from behind
So I just went behind and pushed her o my god again my lusty thoughts lightened when she bent and swing her jean lowered a bit and her T shirt went up and I could see her panty line and not only that even a small view of her butt crack and this made me horny I had the freedom to watch it so closely since she was turning the other side and moreover she was enjoying the swing and after a few minutes she got down and ran to the slide and when she climbed up she bent a bit down to catch hold of the ladder and in that process her cleavage and the bra inside was visible now I forgot about Sekar and now I was enjoying the beauty of Sowmi and it was around 12 30 we needed to go for our lunch even Sowmi told she was hungry as she had played a lot and finally we reached a restaurant and we ordered meal and Sowmi asked fish fry and I ordered them and she in the meantime went to the rest room and came back she sat just opposite to me and the waiter just served us while serving I noticed he was not doing it with concentration and so I looked up why he was like that and then I found he was eyeing Sowmi’s cleavage which was now more exposed as she bent towards the table and I just reached her leg and just touched her feet with mine and she looked at me asking what I just indicated what the waiter was eyeing through my eye language she immediately understood and sat properly and pulled up her T shirt a little bit up the waiter just moved away realising his guilt Sowmi just looked into my eyes and once again she said thanks uncle and finally we finished our lunch and came out and we decided to go the beach area and tried to find if we could get any clue about Sekar and Gokul while we were walking
Sowmi : thanks uncle once again
I : why again thanks
Sowmi ; for indicating what the waiter was doing all men are like this
On hearing her saying this my face turned dull and realising this
Sowmi : not all sorry you are really good
I did not know whether she is just saying this in a different tone remembering the morning incident
I : what good no I am not so good see what I did today morning
Sowmi; oh just forget it it is not that you planned or something it is only because of me I shouldn’t have come out of the bathroom like that
I: no Sowmi it is my fault
Sowmi; come on uncle it is mine
So while we were arguing like this we reached the beach it was windy and the sun was not so hot so we just walked around the shore and when we were nearing a small shop near by I heard two of them must be couple talking Tamil so we moved there and there were some cool drink items and some biscuits like that stuff so we sat there and I ordered two Pepsi and enquired the man about if they were from tamilnadu he replied yes and they were the couple from Salem and they were here around 10years running this shop and they were so friendly and asked the reason for our visit and finally I told that we have come here in search of Sekar who came out of the house after some quarrel with his wife and the man in the shop decided that he would help and he asked for the photo of Sekar and I showed him and he replied that he had not seen him but will try to find and then I showed the photo of Gokul he looked surprised and shouted that he knew him and he is the one who brings water bottles for their shop and he usually comes two days once and he is not sure about his house but he has his number and even knows the place where the water factory is this information was more than enough for me and so I got the phone number and the location of the factory and even told them not to reveal Gokul about our search to which they replied that they would never and even gave their mobile number for any help I was now a bit happy as the search was going to be over soon and even Sowmi was so happy that she told me that after finding them I had to take her to the amusement park and then the ship building location and I just caught an auto and moved towards the water factory it was not such a big one and
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 06:28 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM