Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
I went to the bathroom to get freshened up.When i came out Prachi is still lying in that position.It was really very erotic.I forgot every thing seeing that.I moved towards her I put my hands on her thighs and i realized that even my hands also look much smaller on her thighs than that of Naved's hands.Prachi looked at me very seductively,I slowly started massaging her thighs I moved my hands further upwords on her thighs My fingers are now touching crotch of her panties.And I realized that Prachi's panties were already wet." Ohh shit Naved had made her wet just by lifting her, pressing her boobs against her chest massaging her thighs" I thought.That means i was right Prachi had really enjoyed her handling by Naved.Suddenly Prachi pulled me towards her and kissed me very passionately.Like two nights back she had become tigress in the bed .Within no time she had removed my cloths and made me nude.I removed her top and unclapped her Bra.I started massaging her melons.

" lick me baby lick me " Prachi told me.We used to enjoy oral sex before also but for the first time its Prachi who was demanding this.I removed her completely soaked panty.Her cunt was very wet i put my tongue on her cunt and started licking it " Ohh Ohh Amit keep on licking, keep on licking Amit" Prachi was moaning I kept on licking. She was moaning in such intensity for the first time in our married life. She made me lick her almost for ten minutes.And finally she got her orgasm " Ohh Amit it was so good " Prachi said closing her eyes.
I was still hard so now i got on to her and put my hard cock at the entrance of her completely wet cunt and gave push.My cock so easily moved inside her cunt.I had never seen her cunt so wet. I started moving my cock in and out of her cunt.After two three strokes she opened her eyes and asked " Have you put your cock inside "
Shit she was not feeling my cock inside her its hell of embarrassment for me.In a very low and defeated voice i said yes.She did not say any thing.I started giving powerful strokes and tried my best. But i thought today my size and my sexual power is inadequate to please her.May be she knew it before so she made me lick her to orgasm.After some more strokes i came.I just laid besides her completely exhausted.She pulled me towards her and in a very low but very seductive voice said in my ear " Ohh baby size really matters "

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 06:13 PM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM