Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
" Let me check Prachi " said Naved.He put his one hand on her ankle and started massaging.I realized that while he was massaging her wright ankle with his one hand, he put his another hand on her exposed knee.Naved made her to straighten the wright leg ,and again bend it in her knees.In doing so he maid sure that her skirt moves further upword.He repeated it one more time.Now her skirt had raised almost up to her Panties.Any further upword movement of her Skirt was going to exposed her Panties to Naved.While doing this i suddenly saw that Naved had moved his hand from Prachi's Knees to her exposed thighs.While massaging her ankle he also started massaging her thighs.

Prachi was not doing any thing to stop him.She had closed her eyes. I thought she was enjoying his massaging.Naved's strong hand was massaging Prachi's sexy and exposed thighs and i was helplessly watching it.But suddenly i realized that seeing this though i was feeling bad i was getting little hard on and that was more disturbing for me.
But fortunately for me my nightmare ends as Prachi opemed her eyes and said " I am ok now Naved you can go its already late"
Naved reluctantly removed his hands from Prachi " Ok then Prachi take care goodnight" by saying this he started going " Thanks for every thing Naved ,goodnight " Prachi thanked him.He smiled at her and told me in quite commanding voice to take care of Prachi.I just nodded.
After locking the door i came to the bedroom.Prachi was still lying in that very erotic position with her thighs exposing almost up to her Panties." Are you feeling better now Prachi " I asked."Ohh much better now Amit " she replied.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 06:13 PM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM