Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
With my help she climbed first floor.But now it was not possible for her to climb any further as her ankle was paining." Why don't you lift her and carry her to the Flat" Naved asked me.I knew though Prachi was not heavy she is still almost 55 KG in weight.and no way i could lift her and carry to the fifth floor.And Naved knew it.and he was there to take full advantage of the situation.

" Its not possible for you Amit.But i am sorry I can not climb further." said Prachi and looked at Naved for help.He got the clue and asked " Can i if you do not mind Prachi " Prachi nodded in yes.Now there is no stopping for him. He just handed over Rohan to me.I was helpless so i took Rohan without saying a single word.
Naved so effortlessly lifted Prachi in his strong arms as if she is a doll.he started climbing the staircase and i was mutely following them.Taking full advantage Naved was holding Prachi very close i was sure that Prachi's boobs must be pressing against Naved's strong chest as Prachi had also put her hand around his neck.He so effortlessly carried Prachi to our flat without showing any signs of getting tired.I had been completely tired when I reached our flat following them.With holding Prachi still in his arms naved took Key of our flat and opened the door.We all came inside He was still holding her in his arms.I took Rohan to his room and laid him on his bed.and went to our bedroom.
Naved had still Prachi in his strong arms.Prachi looked at me and said " You can now my baby why Size matters to me " and asked Naved to put her on our Bed.I really felt defeated.
When Naved put Prachi on our bed she kept her legs bended in her Knees. To my horror her Skirt moved upword above her Knees and her sexy perfect shaped thighs gets exposed to Naved.Prachi did not even try to cover it again.She just laid there in that position only allowing Naved to get the view of his life
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 06:12 PM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM