Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
After playing about an hour in the Play zone Rohan said he had enough.So i called Prachi on her Mobile.Naved Picked up the phone.I asked him " Where is Prachi "

"Prachi is in the trial room" Neved informed I asked him about their whereabouts.Naved told me that they are in the Exclusive Lingerie shop.Prachi was in the Lingerie Shop along with Naved it was shocker to me.
" She is trying some sports bra " informed Naved.I asked him to come to eatery section for dinner once she is finished.
" I think it will take us at least fifteen minutes as she wants to try one or two nighty's along with some Lingerie sets " Naved told me.
"How can Prachi openly buying very intimate stuff of her in the presence of Naved I thought." Its getting to much for me." I have to talk to Prachi now once we will reach home " I decided.
After about twenty minutes we were having dinner at the eatery section of the mall." Today i really enjoyed Amit its really big mall.It will take two full days to see this entire mall " said Prachi.
" You had company like me Prachi " Naved said again flirting with Prachi
" Ohh Yes Naved " Prachi replied back smiling at him.I did not say any thing as I just wanted to go home and discussed this bold openness of her towards Naved with Prachi.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 06:12 PM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM