Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
During our car ride from our apartment to the mall Naved was doing some light flirting with Prachi and Prachi was enjoying it.When we reached in the parking area of the mall Naved who was sitting backseat immediately got out of the car and opened the front door of the car for Prachi.

When we entered the Mall Prachi was really impressed with the size of the mall.Though we had visited many big malls in Mumbai.The Great India mall is really very big mall."Its really big in size " said Prachi.
" Look Amit size really does matter to Women " said Naved.I was really stunned by this open comment from Naved.I looked at Prachi.To my surprise Prachi smiled at me mischievously and said " I do not know about others but yes size does matter to me " I never expected this from Prachi saying this that too in front of Naved.
" You take Rohan to play zone Amit while i see this big size mall " she told me.Its our regular practice in the malls in Mumbai.I used to take rohan to Play zone and Prachi would move around the mall doing some shopping.But this time she had company.
"Today I had bodyguard Amit" she said looking at Naved
" Ohh yes Prachi, A really big sized Bodyguard " was the answer of Naved specially mentioning a big sized Bodyguard.
I did not say any thing and took Rohan to the Play zone.I was really surprised and also very sad due to all this open and bold conversation between Prachi and Naved
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 06:11 PM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM