Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
On Sunday we got up late as we did not have much to do.We had decided to go to mall in the evening only.In the evening before going to mall Prachi went for shower.When i entered the bedroom she had just come out of the Bathroom.She had only towel warped around her body.She was looking smoking hot and fresh.She had kept her cloths on the bed which was going to wear while going to mall.She had selected the Dark maroon color skirt witch comes just below her Knees and matching white top.She had kept light color bikini panty and white bra to wear.She removed her towel. " Ohh " She was completely naked standing in front of me.She had trimmed her bush as she always like to keep it like that.She had maintained her so well even after the birth of Rohan.Her 34 size boobs are not sagging at all.She had perfect flt stomach and perfectly shaped ass to die for.From my expressions only she understood that i am getting hard on.Why me even dead man gets hard on.She smiled at me and asked me to get Rohan ready.I reluctantly went out and got Rohan ready.Meanwhile Prachi also came out getting ready.She was looking dam Hot." How lucky I am to have such a beauty" i thought.But that time little i knew that not only me but some body else also going to be lucky
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 06:10 PM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM