Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
In a week time Prachi and Naved became Gym Buddies.Prachi told me that she really enjoys doing gym with Naved as she gets really good tips from him specially about the body postures for different kind of exercises.They used to go to Gym around 5.30 in the evening once Naved came back from office.I knew Naved must be enjoying doing exercise with sexy woman like Prachi and showing his good physic to her.I was sure he must be touching her while showing and correcting her body posture as there will be very less people that time in Gym.During that week he also came one more time in the afternoon when he had half day off to help Prachi. I started sensing that Prachi was really impressed with him getting more more friendly with him.

That day i finished my work early and came back at 6.30 in the evening instead of 8.30 When i ring the door bell Prachi opened the door.She was in Gym Cloths looking really ravishing in her tight track pant which is just below her Knees and perfectly fitted sports T shirt with Sports bra inside.When i entered the flat i was surprised to see Naved there.Prachi told me that they have just finish the exercise and Naved is giving her some stretching exercise.Naved said halo to me and shook hands with me but this time he put more pressure as to show his strength on me It was really very powerful grip "This man is really dam strong" I thought. "Come on Prachi we have not done yet some more stretching is remaining" said Naved.
"Ohh yes Naved, Amit can i finish ? " asked Prachi at which i said ok carry on.For next ten minutes Naved was giving Prachi stretching exercises.While doing so though he was doing it in very professional manner but he was not losing any chance to touch Prachi While giving leg stretching he holds her thighs when Prachi was lying on Gym Mat He made Prachi to lie on her stomach for one kind of stretching exercise and doing so he even touched her Butt.During all this he has completely ignoring me.After this when he said he is going," Wait Naved i am going to make good banana milkshake Amit does not like it so give me company, Amit i will make tea for you" said Prachi.to witch Navd said " Ohh good i will really like Banana milkshake its good after Gym suppliment"
" Ok then you both talk to each other I will be back in just fifteen minutes after taking bath " and Prachi went for a bath as she always used to take a bath after exercise.In next fifteen minutes me and Naved had some general talking about nature of our professional work.traffic in Noida etc.Navad was wearing Gym Short which is just above his Knee and tight Gym T shirt.He is looking really huge His thighs were like tree trunk,very powerfull shoulders and pumped up Biceps and triceps.To be frank i was looking very weak and small compare to him.
Prachi came after taking Bath, she has changed in to knee length short and T shirt which is her favorite in house cloths.She was looking dam hot and fresh after exercise and having bath.She made thick banana milkshake for herself and Naved and tea for me.While having these Naved was talking to Prachi almost completely ignoring me.I found Naved had become very friendly with Prachi.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 06:09 PM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM