Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
After two days i joined my new office in the night when we were lying in our bed Prachi told me that today Naved came in the afternoon as he has half day work.As he saw her arranging our flat alone he offered her his help. though she was bit reluctant he insisted on it.So she took his help.She told me that he helped her moving some heavy material.She was quite impressed with his strength.From Prachi i also came to know that he was there for almost two hours helping her.In the evening when my son has gone to his new friends house Prachi told me that she went to our society Gymnasium along with Naved.She told me that Naved is really very strong person he does his exercise very regularly.He also gave her some good tips of exercise.Prachi even teased me saying that he can lift the weight which i can not even move.That night when we had sex i found Prachi was more aggressive and demanding than usual
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 06:09 PM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM