Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
It all started on second day only after we shifted to Noida.For first two three days we both were busy in unpacking our belongings and arranging it in our new flat.Its semifurnished flat and we have brought almost all the furniture from our house in Mumbai.On the second day when we were busy in arranging our new flat, the dour bell rang i opened the door. A big guy was standing there he said hi to me i also said hi.He introduced himself as Naved to me and told me that he stays just opposite to my flat.I asked him to come in I also introduced my self and also introduced him to my wife Prachi and my son.As we were doing house work Prachi was in Knee length Short and white T shirt.In that casual dress also she was looking dam hot.Naved offered us his help if we required for which i said thanks but told him that we will manage.As curtsy Prachi asked him to sit and he did.For next fifteen minutes we were having some non formal talk.Naved was staying alone in Noida as his wife and daughter were staying with his parents in his native place in UP.He was just year older than me. He was working in some private company.We found him quite talkative.Naved was really a big guy. He must be at least six feet two inch tall. broad shoulders.He was wearing tight fitted T shirt which showing his Big strong Biceps, Triceps and big forearms He must be doing regular weight training.Like every man he was also seemed to be impressed with the beauty of Prachi But it did not bother me much as I used to it.When Prachi bend little bit while giving him water i was sure that he must have got glimpse of her cleavage.After having little chat he left again telling us that he is there to help us if we required.While going he shook had with both of us.He has got very powerful grip my hand almost disappear in his big palm.After he left i noticed that Prachi was really impressed with Naved.

After three days we shifted to Noida I had to join my work due to some urgent call from our client from US.Though Prachi did not like it she knew about professional Commitments so she did not object.School of my son also started in three four days time only.Still complete unpacking and arranging our new flat is not done yet Prachi assured me that as her Kitchen is already ready which was the most essential thing she will do the remaining things herself.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 06:09 PM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM