Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
Being a project manager i was entitled for house rent of Rs 25000 per month.So i took two bedroom flat on rent in good Multicomplex with all amenities like clubhouse Gymnasium Playground good security extra.Prachi liked this flat very much as its very specious as compare to our flat in Mumbai.

Let me tell you something more about Prachi. as i already mentioned that she is really beautiful fair with a body to die for.She has maintained very well even after giving birth to our son.She is very particular about her diet and her exercise.She was very happy to have good Gymnasium in our complex only.She always used to insist me to do exercise regularly though i was reluctant.Her dress sense is also very good.She knew that she has a figure to die for, she always dress properly and smartly.She likes to wear modern dresses like Denims, Skirts some nice tops which gives just a hint of her sexy cleavage but she also like to wear some traditional indian cloths like sarees and salwar suits specially for some traditional functions. but the main thing is she carry all these clothing really very well and looks stunning in all.In our bedroom she likes to wear good and sexy night suits which gives me instant hard on. She has good stock of some very sexy undergarments.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM