Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
Firstly let me introduce to myself and my wife.I am Amit age 36 from mumbai and my wife Prachi age 33. We have been married for last nine years having one son.We are both from mumbai only.I am an engineer working in MNC. Prachi is having HR background and also working in MNC.Till last year every thing is going smooth like normal Husband Wife relation.We had an arranged marriage Both of us were virgin at the time of our marriage.So it was our first experience of sex after marriage.We had gone to our honeymoon to abroad.We both enjoyed as it was really new experience for both of us.I was feeling very lucky to have wife like Prachi. She is very fair 5 feet 4 Inch Perfect body to die for.Though i am not like hunk but i am also quite fair 5 feet 8 Inch height with cock size of just less than 5 inch. though its not big may be little smaller than average but Prachi had no complain.We had enjoyed our sex during our honeymoon as its new experience for both of us.Now after eight years of happy marriage with one son and good upper middle class life style every thing was going to change.

It started when i got promoted as Project Manager and transferred to Noida.Though we both are happy with my promotion bit disappointed that we had to leave mumbai our parents as our both parents are from mumbai.But the good thing is that Prachi got permission from her company to work from Home for at least two years.
So we decided to take this promotion and move to new Location Noida where our life is going to change forever.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 06:07 PM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM