Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average
Adultery लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs)
Tale of Tamannah 

Mahanati Audition - Part II
(Birthday Special Story)

After washing themselves, all three went to the room for round 2. Ganeshan became more bold this time and started kissing Tamanna. She also started caressing his back and they both sat on the bed. Raja went to the washroom to take a dump. In meantime, Ganeshan started fucking her pussy. She looked at him and pulled him towards her..

Tammu : Fuck me Sir.. Make me your bitch.. aahh..

Ganeshan pulled his dick out and again pushed it deep inside her pussy. Tammy screamed in pain as it went really deep inside her pussy.

[Image: 20190727_160809.gif]

Ganeshan was looking at her bouncing boobs. He grabbed both tits and squeezed them hard. He leaned forward and started sucking them like a baby. Tammu was feeling his warm breath on her nipples, she caressed his head and back and kept moaning in pleasure. He then turned her around and started licking her pussy. She was enjoying Ganeshan's fast yet strong actions. She raised her ass and spreaded her legs to give a good view of her pussy to Ganeshan. He kept licking her pussy till she reached orgasm. Ganeshan didn't waste time and started drinking her fluids. She was shaking in pleasure, but Ganeshan immediately put his dick at her pussy and pushed it in deep inside her..

Tamanna moaned hard and looked back at Ganeshan. He was looking at her ass and she was feeling his horny glare..

Tammu : Sir.. Spank me...Spank my white ass..aahh..

Ganeshan happily agreed and started spanking her ass repeatedly. With each spank, her pussy was getting tighter. In few minutes, she again started cumming. Ganeshan took a break and pulled his dick out of her pussy. Raja came out of washroom and joined the party. He sat on the sofa and pulled Tammu over him.

Raja : Ride like a whore, my darling..

Tammu : Okay my dear.. Today, I will milk out every last drop from your dick..

Raja : That's what I want baby.. Milk it out.baby..

Tamanna sat on his dick & started riding on his hard cock. This time, he was bigger and better. He grabbed her waist and started thrusting his dick in her pussy. Ganeshan stood up and came near Tammu. She looked at his dick and started blowing it.

Ganeshan was looking at her face and thanking God for letting him see this day. He was so happy for getting blowed by Tamanna. He kept fucking her mouth till her face turned red. After thoroughly fucking her mouth, he pulled his dick out. Tammu started coughing with saliva drooling from her mouth.

After feeling better, she again started sucking his dick with full force. He was surprised to see her enthusiasm for getting the role and started thrusting his dick in her mouth again.

[Image: ezgif-2-6d871f4494.gif]

Tamanna was getting pounded in 2 holes and this exciting moment led her to orgasm again. She took out Ganeshan's dick out and let out a big scream.

Tammu : aaaahhhhhhhiiiieeeeeeee...fuck.. aahhhhh..

For some minutes, all three of them took break. Raja and Ganeshan exchanged their positions. Now , Tamanna sat on Ganeshan dick and started blowing Raja's dick. They again started their intercourse. For next 10 minutes, Tamanna was roughly fucked by 2 men. She continuously cummed on their dicks. Entire hall was filled with their screams, body smells, saliva, cum and sweat..

[Image: ezgif-2-65e594730f.gif]

Ganeshan took his dick out and asked Tamanna to sit on the knees. She sat like a bitch and started blowing their dicks.

[Image: ezgif-2-97d801203f.gif]

She had completely forgotten why she was doing this and started acting like a whore. She was fingering her pussy and at the same time was blowing their hard cocks...

Tamanna : slurp..slurp..slurp...umm...look at this thick dick..umm.. so tasty..umm..

Raja and Ganeshan looked at each other. They have a high five to each other and smiled. Raja recalled past night events..

---------

Last night,

Raja took Ganeshan outside the room and closed the door..

Raja : Are you crazy? She came here for the role and you are acting like a PURE man?

Ganeshan : Then what should I do? I don't think she is good for the lead role & that's what I said?

Raja : You dumb idiot.. She came here for the role and you are sending her back without enjoying her..

Ganeshan : What do you mean?

Raja : What if we trick her and then fuck her? hehehe..

Ganeshan : Are you crazy? Who do you think she is? She is most popular actress in the industry & you think to fuck her?

Raja : Oh come on.. Didn't you look at her. She was desparate for the role. I am sure that she will agree for this..

Ganeshan : How?

Raja : Her intention is to take lead role at any cost. I saw it in her eyes. Didn't you look at her clothes? She intentionally wore those erotic clothes to impress us..

Ganeshan : No...No... I don't want all this crap.. Just tell her that we're not interested..

Raja : Okay.. You stay out of this and I will trap her in this. If she agreed, then we'll fuck her together & if she rejects our offer, then i will face the consequences. Is that alright?

Ganeshan looked at Raja & nodded positively..

-------

"ummm...so sweet...ummm...I love these cocks...so yummy..", Tammu was sucking the cocks like lollipops..

[Image: ezgif-2-18887aafc2.gif]

Tammu's boobs were filled with saliva. Her skills were really good. She was taking their dicks deep inside her mouth and also licking their balls..

Ganeshan's dick hardened, he was about to cum. Tamanna felt it and opened her mouth..

Tamanna : Give to me baby.. Give me you cum.. cum in Tamannaah's mouth.. Ye..Yes...

Ganeshan started stroking his dick and thick load of semen landed in Tamannaah mouth. She immediately swallowed it like a hungry whore and another load filled her mouth.

[Image: ezgif-2-47f38f8b54.gif]

She drank all his semen and started blowing his dick. She wanted to suck all of his semen. Ganeshan was sweating and Tamanna was trying to suck all of his cum.  After cleaning his dick she finally released him.

Tamanna now turned towards Raja, he was about to cum too. He kept his one hand on her head and adjusted his dick at her mouth..

Raja : Tell me what you want? Come on..

Tamanna : Give me your cum..Look at me, I am your whore, I am hungry for your cum, baby..Fill this mouth with your cum...yes..yes...make me your cumdump..yes...give it to me..aaaaaa....

Tamanna opened her mouth wide and Raja kept his dick at her tongue, loads after loads of thick semen started filling her mouth. Raja kept stroking his dick till the last drop.

[Image: ezgif-2-a964fe5a5e.gif]

Tamanna looked at Raja who was breathing heavily and opened her mouth to show his cum..

Raja : hah..now drink it like a hungry whore...

Tamannah nodded and tried to swallow his thick load. It was difficult to swallow, but she finally did it.. She opened her mouth to show that she drank all his cum. He laughed & she started sucking his dick and cleaned it..

They all sat on the sofa, completely exhausted.. Tamanna looked at them, she wanted to hear the most important thing. But, both Raja & Ganeshan didn't say a word..

Tamanna : Then Sir...What about the role.. I got the role right?

Ganeshan : Not now.. You have to entertain us tomorrow too.. Then only, you will get this role..

Raja : Tammu, don't worry the role. It is yours.. The way you entertained us today, we will definitely give this role to you...

Tamanna was overjoyed by this promise. She was looking forward to the role..

-------------

3 weeks later,

Tamanna was blowing dick of Ram Charan, son of Chiranjeevi.

He was producing a big budget multi starrer film "Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy" at that time.

Tammu : Darling, I heard you are going to produce "Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy"..

Ram : Aah..Yes..

[Image: ezgif-2-ccf3525d6b.gif]

Tamanna kept blowing his dick & asked him.

Tammu : Please give me a role na... I want to play lead role.. please..

Ram : Nayantara is already casted as lead.. I have a role of "Lakshmi"..

Tamanna : Yes..Yes..Yes... I am ready for that role too.. Please cast me na.. please..

Ram : aahhh...yes .yes...yes... you've got the role...fuck. i am cummminng..

[Image: ezgif-2-dbe445b3f7.gif]

He kept fucking her mouth and cummed inside her mouth. After taking his dick, he went to washroom. Tamanna felt proud at her 100% success rate and drank his semen.

Tamannah's mobile rang.. She swallowed Ram's cum and looked at the message..

[Image: ezgif-2-1b08a4b86e.gif]

"It's confirmed... Keerthy Suresh is going to play Savitri in Mahanati.."

Tamanna wiped her lips and kept looking at the message..

Tamannah : Those bastards, they tricked me... This whore, I am gonna ruin her career for sure...

-------------
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs) - by Silverstone93 - 21-12-2021, 05:37 PM