Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average
Adultery लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs)
Tale of Tamannah
(Birthday Special Story)

Tamanna was extremely happy after the humongous success of Bahubali. She was receiving lots of praise from all fields for her role of 'Avanthika'.

Lots of producers were eager to cast her in thier new films, but she didn't like story of any of them. At that time, she heard that producers are searching for lead actress for "Mahanati".

Tamanna knew that this film will make her more popular and decided to set a meeting with Priyanka (Producer), but she said that sponsors of the film are currently in Maldives for vacations, so she has to discuss with them before casting her for the role. As Tamanna was leaving, Keerthi Suresh came to Priyanka's house to discuss about "Mahanati". Tamanna looked at her and smiled. Keerthi also looked at her and smiled. Both were well known rivals in Telugu industry.

Keerthi went inside Priyanka's house and Tamanna started feeling anxious.

Tamanna : This bitch.. What's she doing here? She also want the role? No... I came here first & showed my interest. If Priyanka gives this role to that whore, then I'll lose a big opportunity.. No..I have to do something..

She suddenly remembered what Priyanka had just said.. The sponsors of the film are in Maldives for vacation. Tamanna got an idea & decided to meet the sponsors to strengthen her chance of lead actress. She immediately went to Maldives to meet sponsors, K. Rajamani & R. Ganeshan..

[Image: b9c9468d5c0d35fd81a4412b11f21e55.jpg]

When they saw Tamanna, they were extremely delighted. They were her big fans which made Tamanna more happy..

Tammu : If they are my fans, then it will be easy for me to get this role..

She started talking with them on their upcoming big budget film "Mahanati".

Tammu : Sir, I heard about "Mahanati". I would love to play the lead role of Savitri. About the charges, I am ready to negotiate it with you guys.

Ganeshan : Tamanna, I know how eager are you for the role, but you know, this is a big budget film around a female character. We know your popularity, but you should know that your facial expressions do not go with our expectations. I am sorry for saying this, but you are more like a glamorous diva,but we want a homely, shy, courageous looking actress for the movie.

Ganeshan honestly put his views in front of Tamanna. She was disappointed with the opinion, but she still wanted to try her best to convince them.

Tammu : Sir.. I had done movies with a shy, homely girl too. I will do anything for the role. I am sure that I will give justice to the role.

Rajamani looked at the desperate looks of Tamannaah & smirked. He leaned forward and looked at Tammu.

Raja : Look Tamanna, I am happy to see you here. I can see the potential you have. But, you know we are going to invest ₹20-25 crore in the movie & you know with this much money, we don't want to take a risk with lead actress. But..But..But, I think you can give 100% justice to the role of Savitri. So, I'll call Priyanka & tell her to cast you..

Tamanna couldn't believe her ears. She was going to be casted as a lead actress of "Mahanati". But, her happiness didn't last long as Ganeshan intervened & disagreed with Raja .

Ganesh : No..No..No.. I don't think this is a right way to cast actresses, Raja.. What if other actresses find out that we gave her role because she came here & meet us personally. We have a reputation in the industry. We cast actors based on the talent, not on the connections..

Raja looked at Ganeshan & asked him to come out for a second. Tamanna sat on the sofa for some time, she was not sure what was going to happen. After some time, Raja came inside and sat in front of Tamannah..

Raja : See Tamanna, it's really difficult to convince people like Ganeshan. You came here for the role, but it is not easy for us to give it to you right away. So, we are not giving you lead role of Savitri...I am really really sorry..

Tamanna was devastated after hearing the news. She was optimistic about the role, but her efforts were turned into ashes..

Tamanna : But...But sir.. you said I'll give 100% justice to the role. You were going to calm Priyanka.. What happened sir? I am even ready to lower the fees.

Raja : Look Tamanna, I am ready to offer the role, but he didn't. If you convince him then only you can get the role.

Tamanna : How? How should I convince him sir? Please sir, I will do anything to convince him.. please..

Raja : All you have to do is make us happy during our next 2 days stay. If you succeed in it, you will be the lead actress of 'Mahanati'..

Tamanna looked at him. She knew what he was saying.. It was normal for her, she had gotten all roles in her career by spreading her legs. She was actually happy after hearing Raja's words, because she had 100% success rate in this 'casting couch' business.

[Image: T.jpg]

Tamanna : That's it? Okay, sir.. These 2 days will be the best days of your life..

--

Next Day, Near Swimming Pool,

Ganesh : aahh...Oh my god..aahh..

[Image: ezgif-2-cf91dcb407.gif]

Tamanna was riding on the Ganeshan's thick cock and he was enjoying her white tight pussy. At the same time, She was blowing cock of Rajamani..

Raja : Yes..Suck it..Yes..Move your tongue..umm..

[Image: ezgif-2-fb45babc52.gif]

Tamanna was giving her 100% efforts in the sex, she was natural at this. She was enjoying 2 dicks at a time. Ganeshan was holding her waist and pushing his dick deep inside her.

Raja, who was fucking her mouth, was enjoying her warm breath and wet mouth. He grabbed her head and pushed his dick deeper in her mouth. Tamanna looked at him with teary eyes, which made him more horny. He was lusting for her body for a very long time. He had approached her for his previous films too, but she rejected the roles. Finally today, he was fucking her mouth and fulfilling his dream.

Ganeshan was looking at her back. He had mixed feelings right now. He was enjoying her body, but he was feeling guilty for betraying his wife. He forgot about latter and grabbed Tammu's slender waist and kept fucking her.

[Image: ezgif-2-131f0fda1d.gif]

This intense fucking finally brought Tammu on the verge of orgasm. She started riding hard and let out a big cry of pleasure. Ganeshan stopped for a second and Tamanna laid on his body. Raja was looking at her face, she was completely exhausted. He grinned and pulled her hairs and pushed his dick in her mouth again .

Raja : It's not a time to relax Tammu darling. We are here to enjoy, not to relax.. Make us feel good and we'll offer you the biggest role of your career.

[Image: ezgif-2-fc47de39b3.gif]

These words motivated Tamanna more and she started riding Ganeshan dick and grabbed Raja's dick and started licking it.

They were enjoying in an open pool, but didn't care about getting caught. Waiters of the hotel were secretly watching their sex and were surprised see one of the popular actresses of India was having sex with 2 men at this resort.

[Image: ezgif-2-843c44a21c.gif]

They didn't care about the consequences and start stroking their dicks. After some time, Ganeshan took his dick out and Raja asked Tamanna to sit on his dick and ride like a true whore. She smiled and started doing what he had asked. She grabbed Ganeshan's dick and licked the juices on it. Ganeshan was looking at her, he never saw this slutty side of her ever and pushed his dick in her mouth. She looked at him and winked.

[Image: ezgif-2-688015874f.gif]

For next 10 minutes, Raja and Ganeshan kept fucking Tamanna at the pool. She also enjoyed the sex and came multiple times. Ganeshan was the first one to cum, he couldn't control his argue to cum in her mouth and filled her mouth with his thick cream. She looked a his tired face and swallowed his semen. Ganeshan was happy to see her swallowing his cum and sat on the chair.

[Image: ezgif-2-9bb5ed94cf.gif]

Now, Raja increased his speed and started fucking her. Tamanna also started caressing her clitoris and in few seconds, she started cumming on his dick.

[Image: ezgif-2-a390df7e4a.gif]

Raja grabbed her waist tightly and started cumming deep inside her pussy. Tammu felt a big load in her womb and rolled her eyes in pleasure. She always loved creampie sex and was shaking her ass vigorously. Raja filled her pussy and pulled his dick out of her. He was breathing heavily. Tammu looked at her pussy and a thick load started leaking out of it. She fingered it and started tasting Raja's sperms.

"I hope you are ready for round 2", Tammu looked at Ganeshan & Raja. They both laughed and all 3 of them jumped in the pool..
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs) - by Silverstone93 - 21-12-2021, 03:15 PM