Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT MY CHEATING WIFE  ( PART1 )

Hello…I'm Sudhir. Until recently I thought I had the perfect life – wonderful job with working hours that generally allow quality time with my family, a truly loving wife and an ideal mother, great sex, a very adequate income, and a home in a good neighborhood. What else could one ask for?

Things seemed very normal between my wife Sutapa and me and the only thing I was aware of was that recently our sex life seemed to be much more passionate and intense than it had been and that it was Sutapa who was driving it, but who's to complain?

One Friday afternoon when I came home I stopped, as usual, to play with the children before going into the house. While playing they asked me why Mommy was running so many errands and why she didn't always eat lunch with them like she used to. I told them that I didn't know but I was sure mommy was doing things she needed to do to keep us fed and clothed and happy. They accepted that explanation and went back to play.

As I walked into the house I was wondering what was happening that would make the kids ask such a question. I first thought I would simply ask Sutapa about it and then something in the back of my head said not to mention it. With the recent changes in our sex life, I had been having uneasy feelings for a while. Now and the kid's question just added to my uneasiness. Obviously something had changed so that the kids were aware of it.

By the time supper was over, I had dismissed my thoughts and after the children were in bed we had wild sex.

Next day was Saturday. We had a number of things on the agenda for Saturday and among them Sutapa had promised to take the kids to the new cartoon film at the theater. I had begged off the show since I wasn't really interested in the cartoon film. After the kids and my wife went to the theater, I decided to have some drinks. I took a bottle of wine from the fridge. Now the only thing I need was glasses (peg). So I entered in the kitchen and started to find my wine glasses. I started to find it everywhere in the kitchen but was not able to find it.
Then I tried to find it in one kitchen racks. I found it there. But while taking the glasses my hand touched some kind of plastic sealed cardboard. I thought it was an empty card from the some packed food. But, to my surprise, when I pulled it out into the daylight it was a card of birth control pills.

I smiled with my first thought, 'My, these are certainly dinosaurs from our past.' They have been stuck away since my vasectomy over three years ago. But my smile faded as I realized they were not dusty or dirty.

By now I was beginning to get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. The question immediately came to mind, why would Sutapa need to have hidden them? Obviously she didn't need to hide them from the children. If she were using them, I'm the only one she would need to hide them from. I made note of the pills on the card and by coincidence, not surprisingly, the number of pills happened to match Sutapa's current cycle, as best I could calculate. Coincidence? I was having a hard time selling myself on the coincidence theory especially since the card wasn't discolored and it was clean. The notion that Sutapa was back on the pill could only mean she was engaging in sex, and not with me. Then I sat in the kitchen floor and cried and asked myself, 'Why?' I had some thinking to do and I knew that a confrontation would not solve anything right now. Although not very likely, there may be some reasonable explanation. I had just enough time to regain my composure, and then I replace the pills before Sutapa and the kids got back home. Of course, she and the kids were happy and excited, and this clashed with my feelings. During supper I did my best to enter the kid's conversation, but I was really preoccupied and of course Sutapa picked up on it. After dinner she came around the table, put her arms around my neck, and asked what was wrong. I simply told the truth, that I didn't feel very well. She started to probe and I told her I just needed to get to bed. We tucked the children in and then she tucked me in and told me that she would come to bed in a little while.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 21-12-2021, 02:26 PM