Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I awoke to the sound of the alarm on my cell phone. It was 5:00AM. I needed to pee. I headed for the bathroom near the foot of the stairs.

I headed upstairs, I had remembered a couple of things I would need that were in the master bath. The door to the master bedroom was wide open Claire was lying on the floor beside the bed sound asleep. I looked down at the creature that was soon to be but a memory, a sad one, for me. I wondered who her next lover would be. The only thing I did know was that it wouldn't be me.

I didn't leave right away as I had told myself I would; for half an hour, I just stood Around talking to myself.. Maybe something in me just wouldn't let me admit that my wife didn't love me. Our parents would be crushed. Mine loved her and hers loved me. For sure that would be a hard nut. But, I was gone by 6:00AM I heard her stirring; it was my signal to go. Helluva thing.

===============Claire continues=====================

"No, Hugh, we have to cut the cord here. My husband's left me, and I'm not sure I will even ever see him again. I can't risk playing house anymore. I really can't," said Claire.

"Can't you catch him at work?" said Hugh.

"He quit yesterday. He took money from the savings and has just disappeared. His boss has no idea for where. He could be anywhere," she said.

"You said he was cool with it, Claire, what changed?" said Hugh.

"I fucked up. The woman I set him up with to pacify him was a hooker, like I said. When he found out..."

"Oh shit! He found out; I mean he didn't know! God, I feel for the guy. How fucking humiliating," he said.

She looked down. "Yes, I guess it was. I can't believe I was that stupid. Anyway, you and I have to cool it for a while."

"Does he know who I am?" he said.

"He knows your name. He thinks you're just some guy I picked up in the bar," she said.

"Yeah, well that's true isn't it. That you picked me up in that bar a year ago is only a detail, right?" he said, laughing. "Why are husbands always so fucking clueless?" he said.

"I tried to get him involved for the longest time," she said. "Finally last week, I made the decision and kinda forced him to go along with it; now it's blown up in my face. What a mess."

(End)
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 21-12-2021, 10:02 AM