Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
As the days went by, Birju and I found a nice equilibrium. He would drop by for a couple of hours in the morning and we would fuck each other to our heart’s content after which I would immerse myself in work and he would get involved with his transport business. The local elections were around the corner and Birju’s transport service was in huge demand to ferry people to large public meetings addressed by representatives of the two major parties. He himself was involved in campaigning for Billa Yadav who was hoping to upstage Shakoor Haji and reclaim power once again.

Due to its strategic significance, the local elections assumed more importance and many state leaders descended on the town with their supporters every day to address gatherings. The normally idle nukkad guys were suddenly busy campaigning for their respective parties.

Vinay’s bank was now doing well in the area due to the specially tailored schemes they had launched for local traditional industries and women. The town was also famous for its bidi industry with both Shakoor Haji and Billa Yadav owning two big bidi manufacturing industries. Due to the bank’s popularity, Vinay was known to everyone around the town and was frequently invited for functions and meetings.

The new branch opening was in a couple of days’ time and the campaigning for the local elections was in full swing. As a result of which, he was a very busy man.

On one such a day, Vinay was leaving for work early and I was busy in the kitchen.

I was wearing a tank top and track pants from the night before.

“Sheetal, can you pass me my blazer and tie from the almirah, please?”

I got them for him as he put on his shoes.

“Thanks, I might be late today as well. Don’t wait up.”

“Okay. Bye, have a nice day”

And off he went. After Vinay left I changed into a black short skirt, Birju's favourite. Coupled with the skimpy tank top, I cut a fetching figure. Birju’s visits had become erratic due to the election campaign but he had promised to show up that day.

As I was collecting the clothes from the string, the doorbell rang. “Must be Birju” I thought and rushed to open the door. Instead it was someone else! It wasn’t one of the nukkad guys. In fact the roughly 30 year old man at the door was wearing a formal shirt and trousers and looked like one of the thousands of business executives you would run into in a corporate office. I stood rooted at the door, a little taken aback as I wasn’t expecting this person and looked at him enquiringly.

"Could be one of those slightly better looking sales people deputed from a nearby big town." I thought

“Hi…I am Rajesh” he said flashing a winning smile. He was a handsome guy with a smart face and broad jaw.

I could see his eyes roam subtly over the generous amount of cleavage on display. I gave him a quizzical look and internally cursed myself for wearing such a short skirt.

“You must be....Sheetal?” Again that smile.

“Yes…But I am afraid I do not quite recognize you. How can I help?”

“Ah….your husband sent me here to pick up some documents that he left behind”

“Oh alright, I'm so sorry, please come in. I thought you were a salesman” I said sheepishly. His voice somehow sounded familiar.

I invited him in and made him sit in the drawing room.

“Did he tell you how the files looked or where he kept them?”

“Uh he said it was a thick, black folder and I believe he’s left it on the tepoy in the hall”

The files were indeed on the tepoy. In the split second that I took to pick up the files and turn around towards the drawing room, I noticed him checking out my ass. It was a loose skirt but when I bent down it must have ridden up giving him a peek at my thighs.

I quickly walked upto him and handed over the files.

“Would you like some tea or a cold drink?” I offered.

“A glass of water would be great, actually”

“Sure”

I brought him some water as he flipped through the files and sat in the opposite chair.

He drank the water and we made some small talk about the bank and the new branch.

“You know its funny that you didn’t recognize me when you opened the door”

“Why do you say that?”

“Because I distinctly remember speaking to you a few months back when you had called the bank number to speak to Vinay”

And that’s when it hit me! This was the same Rajesh who had taken my call when Birju and Ramu were fooling around with me.

I tried to play it cool “Hahaha, oh yes, I remember now”

He gave me a knowing smile and replied “Although I am not surprised that you didn't remember me.....you seemed to be in the middle of something at that time.”

“Heck, I was in the middle of two men trying to fend off their advances” I thought.

I was a little flustered that this man from my husband’s bank suspected something. So far I had kept my affairs to the nukkad side of town and didn’t let that side mix with my husband’s side. Yes, there was Raza, my husband’s driver but he was also essentially a nukkad guy. But this seemingly urbane man couldn’t know what his manager’s wife was upto during her leisure.

I tried my best poker impression and said “Oh yeah, something had come up after I called you. I apologise if I seemed rude”

“Oh there is absolutely no need for that” “Anyway I need to rush to office now. Vinay asked me to pick this up as your house is on my way to work” he said and got up to leave.

I saw him out and shut the door. Fuck! That was a close shave!” I cannot afford to make such rookie mistakes again. Before I could mull over it further, the doorbell rang again. This time it was Birju.

He threw me a lascivious glance as soon as I opened the door and openly checked out my boobs.

“Memsaab, you are too good. You have already made my day!” he said and picked me up. gave him a naughty smile.

He carried me straight to the bedroom and dropped me on the bed.

He took in the sight of me lying on bed, pliant and ready for fucking. My skirt had ridden up when he threw me onto the bed. He was staring at my exposed thighs.

"Lose you clothes and come here" I said, with a naughty smile.

He quickly undressed and got onto the bed next to me and pulled me into his lap. Confidently, he started kissing me.

This was fairly recent development. The kissing. Even though kissing is common in urban India, it was quite rare in towns and rural India. Even couples married for years would probably not kiss each other here. But I had initiated Birju to kissing.

He turned out to be a fast learner. He was kissing me softly and slipping his tongue in as the kissing became more and passionate. He moved his hands from my hair (always a turn on) to my shoulders and then directly onto my boobs.

"Ummm....I love what you're doing" I said breathlessly as he massaged them over the top.

I started grinding my hips against his thighs and felt his erection rub against my crotch.

He stopped kissing and tugged at my tank top. I knew what he wanted and raised my arms so that he could pull my tank top off. He threw the top away and stared at my bare boobs. In a flash he had both his palms wrapped over my tits and started fondling and playing with them. We resumed kissing, his tongue darting in and out of my mouth.

"Ummm...." His fondling was having its effect as my nipples hardened.

I held his face and guided him to my breasts. He was delighted.

I could feel my whole body pulsating as he lapped and sucked my nipples. His hands were caressing me all over my back.

"Ummm" I purred with pleasure.

I held his face and fed him my tits. He licked at the hard nipple and slowly started sucking on it. As Birju pleasured my breasts, I started grinding against his hardened cock.

"Ummmm....you're so good Birju...." I was lost in a trance.

"Your knockers are just amazing memsaab...Mmmmm"

After sucking and playing with my boobs to his heart’s content he slid my skirt up and guided his cock into my sopping cunt.

"Ungh...aaah" I gurgled in pleasure at the pleasant invasion. Soon I was impaled fully and started grinding on top. I pushed him back and started riding him...

"Oh fuck...nice..oh fuck...aaah" I mewled

Birju stimulated me further by massaging my ass and playing with my clit as I rode him. After a while, I dropped onto my elbows and started thrusting vigorously.

My nipples were getting tingled by his hairy chest. Birju kneaded my ass as I rose and fell, his balls thumping against my loins. I pulled him into a passionate kiss, sucking and biting his lips. Seeing my lust sent him into overdrive.

He rolled on top and started banging me. Hard. I locked my legs around his hips to brace his onslaught.

"Unnnhhh....ahh aaah" I moaned continuously without a care in the world. I badly needed this after a sexless week.

“Fuck me Birju…Aaaaah”

He acknowledged me with a grunt and powered his rod into me like a jackhammer. There was a power cut every morning and both of us were hot and heavy from the sex. The sound of our sweaty bodies colliding rent the air.

After a few minutes, Birju unlocked my legs and pushed my thighs back against my stomach. He was giving himself complete access to my pussy. It would have been obscene for any onlooker to see my curvy ass and thighs folded onto my tummy exposing my gaping cunt and asshole.

Birju leered at my exposed crotch. He ran his fingers over my loins. I squirmed in arousal as he started fingering my asshole and slowly pushing a finger inside inside. As he fingered my asshole, he dropped down and flicked his tongue at my exposed vagina.

"Hmmmm...fuck! Keep doing that!" I moaned

He chuckled and started flicking his tongue up and down my vagina and all the way to my asshole.

No one, not even Vinay had pleasured me like this. It was downright dirty and incredibly arousing.

I pushed his face towards my cunt. He tongued my slit and settled down into sucking on my clit.

“Mmmmm…keep sucking…keep sucking” I could sense an orgasm coming.

Birju started sucking rapidly around my clit as I built up to a release.

“Aaaaah Birju……Unghh….this is amazing” I screamed.

Soon I came to a spectacular orgasm. “Hmmmmm…..”

Even as I was recovering from it, Birju moved my legs apart, held me by my hips and rammed his cock in and started fucking me at tremendous speed.

"Oh fuck, fuck fuck...aaahhh"

Soon he was building up to his own orgasm and started grunting.

The speed at which he was pistoning me was shaking my entire body. The sound of his balls and thighs slapping against my butt filled the room

"Unnnn....ahahahaha" an involuntary moan escaped my mouth.

Intermittently he kneaded my swinging melons and slapped my butt. This turned me on further. I grabbed his ass and raked my fingers on his body.

It was so intense that soon both of us were coming in unison.

"Aaaahhhh...."

Birju collapsed on top of me, spent, his cock still spurting cum deep inside my cunt. His head was nestled against my neck as I was panting from the amazing fucking I had just received. Both of us were drenched in sweat.

I couldn't take his weight after a while and signalled to him to get off me. He rolled over and I turned towards him and nestled into his right arm.

"Oh fuck...thank you for that" I said, and kissed his cheek.

He looked at me and grinned, softly playing with my nipples. He bent down and kissed them lightly. I lazily fondled his cock which lay limply against his thigh. Life was good.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 01:55 PM