Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
The nukkad guys were more restrained in their behaviour whenever I stepped out. It was probably because Birju, who was their baahubali instructed them to stay off me. I would never know and I didn't care. But I was still wary of Jamal and Shakoor Haji’s men. The repulsive way in which I was taken roughly in the SUV was still etched in my head vividly and angered me every time I thought about it. I had intention of getting embroiled in the political matters of the town and largely stayed at home busy with my coding work. They wouldn’t dare come to the house and create a scene although I didn’t put it past that conniving bastard Jamal to do anything.

On the home front, I avoided Sarita and Ranjit by bringing up some or the other excuse. While I was undoubtedly attracted to Ranjit, I was not too kicked about having lesbian experiences with Sarita. She wasn't attractive or skilled in bed. And it was risky to have a sexual relationships with your neighbours. I also found Sarita’s hypocrisy a big turn off. It was okay for her to have clandestine threesomes with me but she disapproved of even minor things such as how I dressed. I was a liberal, free thinking woman and got pissed off by such attitudes.
Atleast the nukkad guys were honest. Like dogs in heat they simply listened to their instincts.

Meanwhile, Vinay and I grew increasingly distant. This was partly because of his long work hours and partly due to my resentment towards him. Sex between us dwindled and became non-existent. He didn't have the time and I wasn't interested.

In any case, on most days, Birju would drop by. You may be wondering as to what happened after the last time we had sex, when, both of us, had a rare, intimate moment. Moments like that may have eluded our relationship but I could feel that our relationship was now palpably less tinged with the elements of class, power domination and humiliation that used to dominate my encounters with the nukkad guys.

In the absence of sex between me and my husband, I was entirely reliant on Birju for my sexual satisfaction. So I looked forward eagerly to his visits. He would visit every day, right after Vinay left and stayed till late afternoon.

At any given point during these hours, if someone were to walk into my house, they would find us both stark naked and fucking each other in some corner of the house. We could be anywhere. We did it everywhere. On the bed, bent against the dining table, on the sofa, against the kitchen platform, in the shower, and once even in the storeroom when Birju couldn’t resist himself after looking at my butt as I climbed down from the attic after retrieving something. As we became more used to each other's bodies, we sought out more adventurous ways of having sex. On some days, we would even drive off to the nearby forest and have sex in the car.

As the days went by, Birju’s lust for me only seemed to increase. He loved getting long blowjobs from me as soon as he came home. He would lounge on the divan or on the sofa as his memsaab eagerly divested him of his pyjama and wrapped her lips around his rock hard dick. As soon as Birju realized that Vinay would not be back till late in the night, the sex became less chaotic and more elaborate.
As I was saying, he would get a long relaxed blow job from me where I would lick, suck and fondle his dick and balls. After he had enough, he would signal that I jerk him off vigorously and I would promptly start sucking him harder to make him cum.

Thereafter, he would lounge and watch TV like a boss as I finished the household chores. He was quite a chatterbox and would give me all the latest gossip and political developments in the town.

After half an hour or so, he would get fidgety and find me in the kitchen. He would hug me from behind and start my nuzzling and licking my ears and neck. This usually meant round two.

He would either carry me to the bed or the sofa as he stripped me. If he was extremely horny, he would remove my clothes in the kitchen itself. This invariably happened if I wore a short skirt. He would just bend me over the kitchen platform or make me sit on it, pull up my skirt and invade my cunt.

His preferred position though was to have me on top in bed as I ground on his dick slowly. This gave him unlimited access to my shapely tits and curvy ass, which he was obsessed with. We had long sexual sessions where he would just let me sit on top of him as he fondled and enjoyed my tits.

I normally took bath after the first round of fucking. But soon Birju started joining me in the shower as well and these showers invariably led to more leisurely exploration of each other bodies. Birju took all opportunities to soap my private parts. He would throw the loofah away and start applying soap onto my body with his bare hands. “Memsaab all these loofah woofah don’t clean you properly” he would say, without even a hint of irony and start lathering me.

The leisurely exploration continued after bath when we lay in bed, together. The lovemaking became more leisurely as we had so much time on our hands. Post shower, I would normally just laze in bed as Birju ravished my body. He would suck on my breasts and lick all over my midriff. “You have sexy navel memsaab” was a constant refrain as he licked my navel. When he felt kinky, he would insist that I tie a saree, well below my hip, exposing my navel and midriff. He would then slowly unravel it and make love to me.

On the normal days he would just finger my clit and made me suck him off. One of my favourite positions was when he would make me bend and thrust my ass out and give me a long leisurely licking down there. He would run his tongue all over my ass crack and loved burying his head in my ass and licking my asshole. Then he would stimulate my cunt with a surprisingly terrific cunnilingus and get me ready for another bout of lovemaking. This would usually be the slowest and laziest of the lot, with him either spooning me from behind or with me on top (He loved that position!).

“Memsaab, if god gave me one wish, I would ask him if I can do this for the rest of my life” he would often say as I slowly ground my pussy on his penis, my thighs on his hips and his face buried in my knockers.

Birju normally left after that unless he was having an unusually slow day (or horny day) in which case we had lunch together and he would fuck me one more time as we ate or after that.

I was also addicted to his strong, muscular body, his thick beard and his ripped chest. All the nukkad guys were fit as they did a lot of physical activity. At 5 feet 8 inches, I was a tall woman but Birju’s 6 foot frame easily overshadowed mine. And I loved the way he would use it to be forceful or sensitive based on how I wanted him to.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 01:54 PM