Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
There was complete silence after I yelled at them to get out.

I couldn’t see Birju’s expression as he was next to me but I saw Ramu's face turn completely ashen. An hour back he was having torrid sex with me. He was banging this curvy high class memsaab doggie style, his balls slapping against her ripe ass and his hands squeezing her heavenly tits. As if things couldn't get any better, she had even agreed to willingly taking him home and fuck his brains out. But his stupidity had suddenly put all of that in jeopardy.

"Soory memsaab" "Galti ho gayi" "Pleej memsaab" “Maaf kardo na memsaab” he kept begging. I thought he was almost going to cry. Birju had gone completely silent. I was enjoying this little power trip and did not relent. I did not make any effort to cover my naked body as I admonished them.

Ramu continued apologising in his rustic way. It was strange to see this hulk of a man, timidly apologising to me. If both of them forced themselves onto me, I would have no option but to relent. But clearly the equation between Birju and me had changed from that fateful day when I consented to have sex with him and those Bangladeshis. He must have noticed that the sexual pleasure this voluptuous memsaab could give him was palpably higher if the sex was consensual. It gave me a thrill that even the ruffian like nukkad guys craved for my approval!

I looked at Birju who was staring at my naked boobs longingly. I could read the frustration in his face. Something held him back from forcing himself onto me.
Taking the moral high ground, he said "Memsaab what you're doing is wrong."

I knew it was all bluster. "Huh! How is it wrong?" "What you guys did was wrong! You guys fucked up"

He shook his head and continued "It’s wrong because you are not keeping up your end of the bargain." "You wanted evidence of your husband's philandering and I gave it to you. And don’t hide behind the lie that that this some fellow heard you on the phone. We both know you enjoyed it." Again, the “enjoyment” reasoning.

"Yes, I enjoyed it Birju. But the way you guys molested me was careless!" I glared back.

But he had a point. And the possibility of Vinay cheating on me rankled. What a dick. He brought me to this godforsaken town for the sake of his career, left me to rot at home and was now banging some slut on the side. The audacity of that asshole. Fuck him.

"Memsaab?"

Birju's voice brought me back from my thoughts. He moved closer to me.

"What?" I glowered, the anger directed more towards my husband than these two men.

"I was saying we are sorry."

"OK" I said distractedly still mulling over the fact that my husband was cheating on me.

Birju and Ramu seemed to have taken the "OK" as an acceptance of their apology and as a sign that they could continue what they were doing. Both of them came closer and started pawing at my naked body with their rough, callused hands. I was taken aback but this time I didn’t stop them. I was getting pleasured and, in my head, also exacting revenge against my stupid husband. Fuck him.

So I grabbed their dicks and started jerking them off simultaneously. Their raging hard ons had shrunk during my argument with them but the touch of my soft hands resurrected them to their magnificent selves in no time. I hadn't gotten a clear look at his cock when he fucked me in the car but Ramu's rod was thick and appeared to be at least 6 inches long while Birju's was at least 7 inches long. Both of them got excited that they would get to fuck me after all and attacked my body. Birju was fingering my wet cunt as Ramu was kissing me all over my face.

After making both men hard, I motioned to Ramu to lie down on the bed. I really wanted his dick in my mouth. It stood up proud and erect after he lied down. Birju was looking at me with curious eyes as I got between Ramu's legs.

I parted Ramu's thighs and got onto my knees between them. Ramu moaned in delight as I started playing with his rod. I fondled his balls and dick for a few seconds before I couldn’t resist it any longer and took his cock in my mouth. It was quite thick and stretched my lips. "Each cock poses a fresh challenge" I naughtily thought in my head.

Ramu yelped in pleasure as the sexy memsaab wrapped her luscious lips around his cock head. He couldn't believe his luck as she slurped on the pre-cum that was oozing from his cock head. This memsaab was so depraved, it blew his mind!

His cock twitched in pleasure inside her incredibly wet and soft mouth and an electric feeling surged through his body every time her shapely tits grazed against his hairy thighs. He wanted to grab them and squeeze them roughly but for now he was content to just lie down and enjoy the terrific blowjob he was getting.

I ran the tip of my tongue up and down his cock and wiggled it at Ramu's piss slit. He groaned and thrust more of his cock into my mouth. As expected, his crotch had a stale, sweaty odour but I was so incredibly aroused that it didn't bother me at all as I unleashed all my cock sucking skills on his amazingly thick cock.
I sucked, I licked, I gobbled and I even deep throated his rod. Ramu was groaning loudly and this egged me on to suck harder. I looked into his eyes as I bobbed my head on his cock. This serves two purposes. First, I liked to see the fruits of my blowjobs reflect on the faces of the men I pleasured. And second, through experience, I've realised that nothing arouses a man more than a curvy woman with big tits submissively deep throating his cock as she looked into his eyes. As I tilted my head and looked into Ramu's eyes, I noticed that this was true with Ramu as well.

He grunted loudly completely lost in the throes of pleasure. And within no time, shot his load into my mouth. He held me by my hair and kept thrusting his rapidly shrinking penis into my mouth as kept cumming. Completely spent, he passed out.

"Well, that's quite something." I thought. "I pleasured him so well that he passed out"

As the cum dribbled out of my mouth, I sensed Birju moving into position behind me. He had watched the proceedings from the side so far, as my firm tits swayed and their erect nipples rubbed against Ramu's hairy thighs. I had arched my back and thrust out my voluptuous ass when I deep throated Ramu's dick. I was sure he got a mind blowing view of my curves. I had caught glimpses of him jerking himself off furiously to the titillating visuals. His cock had grown to its full size. I badly needed it inside me. I turned my head back as he lined up behind my butt. I was already in the doggy style position.

I couldn't bear the tension of waiting for cock to invade me any longer and moaned loudly "Ummm...please put it in Birju...I can't wait anymore.."

He gave me a dirty grin and rubbed his cock against my wet cunt. The bastard was teasing me.

"Kya memsaab?" he smiled. "You wanted us to leave no? Should I leave now?"

"Mmm...Birju...please" I moaned louder at him over my shoulder as he slowly slid his cock against my clit. This was immensely pleasurable but I wanted a release. Badly! And the bastard was exploiting my desperation and bringing up my earlier words to taunt me.

"Birju...please...woh sab jo maine kaha...usko bhool jao"

"Kaise bhool jao memsaab...aapne itni badtameezi se baat kiya humse"

Oh so his ego was hurt. But imagine this for a second. I, the high society, bank manager's wife, was on my knees with my shapely ass thrust out invitingly and this low class nukkad fellow from the town was making me beg for his cock. The levels of depravity I had fallen to!

I realised I had to give in. "I'm sorry, Birju..." I moaned in desperation.

"Kya kaha memsaab, mujhe sunaaye nahi diya". I turned back to see an thinly veiled evil grin playing on his lips.

"I'm sorry" I said, loudly.

"Yeh hui na baat!" "Lekin memsaab, aapko sazaa toh milni chahiye" he laughed.

I moaned expectantly as he grabbed my butt.

I was waiting for his cock to enter when he spanked me loudly. SPANK!

"Hmmmm...what are you doing?!" I groaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

SPANK! SPANK!

"This is your punishment memsaab!" he muttered as he continued spanking both my butt cheeks. The spanks echoed around the room as I braced myself in pain. The bastard was taking revenge. I couldn't do anything but obediently comply.

"Kya gaand hai memsaab aapki" he said, as it jiggled from the impact.
He stopped after a minute and I again turned back expectantly. This time he didn't disappoint me.

“Ab main isse aise chodunga ki aap baar baar aap mere paas aake chodne me liye poochengi” he said, and pawed my butt roughly. "Aap apne englis me poochiye na...phack me" he laughed.

I had no option. "Birju, please fuck me" I moaned. "Please..."

Running his hands over my ass crack, he said "Ab Hindi me poochiye"

"Birjuji...please mujhe chodiye" It sounded so dirty in my anglicised Hindi. I cursed myself for putting myself in this position. I knew he was playing to the galleries. Ramu was looking at the scene in disbelief as he saw his “brother” handle this high class memsaab roughly and dominate her.

Birju did not relent immediately. Instead he parted my ass cheeks and continued grazing his hand up against my ass crack. I moaned loudly. At least this was better than the harsh spanking, I thought. The whole set up was so kinky and erotic that I thrust my ass back even more so that he got better access to my ass crack! Birju obliged and ran his hand all the way down to my pussy and roughly grabbed it.

"Hmmmm"

After a few seconds, he slowly started fingering it. This was mind blowing!
After priming my pussy with his fingers, Birju aligned his rock hard dick against my cunt and started pushing it in. He groaned as my tight pussy enveloped his cock.

“Mmmmm….push it in…slowly” I whispered huskily.
I could feel his dick sending waves of pleasure across my lower body as he pushed it in. Within seconds, he was completely in. My cunt was filled with his cock. After pausing for a briefly while, he started slowly thrusting in and out. It was awesome feeling!

“Mmmmm….keep doing that…just like that” I moaned.

"Memsaab aap jab aise bolti hai....toh bahut achcha lagta hai" he said, as he licked my bare back.

Gradually, he picked up pace and soon we were thrusting against each other vigorously.

“Aaaaah…aaah….aaah” I hollered as he pounded me. My boobs were swinging from his vigorous thrusts.

"Ah ah ah ah ah" I gurgle in the throes of pleasure as he fucked me at an even pace.

After a couple of minutes, he moved his hands from my waist and started fondling my tits.

I was getting pleasured through my vagina and nipples now. It was amazing and I was building up to an explosive release.

“Mmmmm…Birju…Aaaaah…Birju” I moaned. His cock twitched inside me as I took his name loudly.

He increased his pace and banged me even harder as I neared my orgasm. The musky scent of sex and the sound of his hard thighs slapping against my fleshy ass filled the air.

“Oh fuck…oh fuck…” His cock was pummeling me now as he grabbed my tits and pinched my nipples roughly.

"Ummm...aaaah...mmmmm"

I shuddered to a breath taking orgasm as he continued to ride me. He pulled out and shot his thick load over my ass as I collapsed onto the bed, completely spent. My knees had gone weak from the rapid fucking and my body was numb from the overload of pleasure I had just experienced. It was one of the best fucking I had ever gotten. I exhaled heavily "Oh my god! Fuck!" The last time I was so thoroughly fucked was probably by this jock I dated in college who kept me awake all night once.

Birju plonked himself next to me, his breathing heavy from the sex. Ramu slowly put on his clothes and sauntered off to a different room.

As Birju curled up next to me, I was thinking how all my previous encounters with the nukkad guys including Birju was focused on quickly pleasuring them. It was never focussed on my sexual needs. Although I found the encounters thrilling due to their taboo nature, I was often left high and dry by the whole "wham bam, thank you ma'am" way in which things happened. Whereas this was different. It felt raw and intimate. It was satisfying.

Birju felt the same way. He turned towards me and softlwhispered into my ear

“Memsaab?”

“Hmmm?” I murmured softly, still reeling from the aftermath of our toe curling sex.

He softly licked my earlobe and said “That was bloody unbelievable…your body is so amazing” and fondled my heaving tits gently.

I didn’t know what to say. I was not used to such gentle behaviour from a street rowdy. So I blushed a little. So far the nukkad guys had only treated me as an object of lust to satisfy their needs. But here was one of them who had not only given me one of the best orgasms of my life but had also paid me a heartfelt compliment. In that moment, I felt as if both of us were equals. We lay silently in the bed next to each other.

A few minutes later, Birju stirred and started wearing his clothes, silently. I sat up and leaned against the head rest, tired. After he was ready, Birju gave me a curt nod.

“Memsaab, I will get you more information if you need.”

“Huh? About what?”

“Your husband. If you want more information I can get it for you”

This man who was always trying to arm twist me into having sex was now voluntarily offering to give me information. The sex must have been really good, I thought to myself and smiled.

However, I didn’t care anymore. I had no locus to confront my husband after all that I had done. Yes, I could argue that the nukkad guys forced themselves on me and took advantage of me but that was only in the beginning. What had happened with Raza and the Bangladeshi workers was not without consent. What had happened today was with my total complicity. My conscience would never let me argue with that.

“That won’t be necessary Birju….” I paused for second. “Thank you for your help and keep coming here”

He smiled “Nahi memsaab…no need to thank me” “Khuda hafiz”
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 01:52 PM