Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Facing me with the sweetest smile and raising her hands to her hips she said "Got a good look?"

The urge to move my hand down and rub my erection was becoming unbearable.

She stood there for a while as she dried off her hair giving me a full frontal view. She looked like a sex goddess. Her dark brown areolas showed distinctly against her creamy white breasts. The deep navel from where a thin trace of her pubic hair sprung into a dark triangle almost called out for me to bury my tongue in it. 

She giggled, turning towards the bathroom and enjoying the attention of my hungry eyes, gorging on her naked flesh.

"You look so cute ma." I managed to say with a naughty smile.

Glancing back she winked and said "Thanks!!"

She bent giving me a full view of her delicious buttocks, the protruding labial lips and pubic hair as she picked up her clothes and vanished into the bathroom.

This became a custom on most weekends when I visited home. Mother was very comfortable with her nudity at home and felt I was old enough to accept it as well. Who was I to object, the only part I regretted was she never undressed in front of me.

We used to have a big festival once a year during which it was customary for woman folk to have an oil bath and perform religious ceremonies.

I was in bed, when I heard my maid walk into the room with warm oil and fresh towels for mother's oil bath. Mother was sipping her coffee, as she smiled and exchanged pleasantries with my maid.

"Should I wake Sonu and send him out?" I heard my maid say.

"He looks tired let him sleep, besides what's to hide." mother replied.

They both giggled as they watched me squinting in the morning light. For the first time I saw mother's hand at the hooks of her blouse. My heart almost skipped a beat in anticipation. My maid helped remove the rest of her sari. They kept chatting, as mother disrobed. Her big breasts swung free as they came off the tight clasp of her blouse. She was naked once again as she stepped out of her petticoat. 

My maid stole a quick glance at mom's large breasts commenting "Anita didi, my husband would love it, if I had boobs like yours."

Mother enjoyed the attention her breasts received, knowing it was the envy of many of her female friends, relatives and even my maid. The two women were standing facing each other as mother cupped and rubbed each massive globule making her nipples burst to life. My maid seeing this wasted no time in bringing her eager hands in contact with mother's naked body. She began from mother's shoulders, sliding her oily hands all over mother's soft skin. She began kneading, squeezing, cupping and tugging at them. They looked into each other's eyes, as they giggled shamelessly enjoying themselves.

"Ouch!" mother yelped as she felt my maid pinch her nipples.

Mother grabbed my maids blouse clad breasts and squeezed them in retaliation as my maid screamed.

"How does that feel?" mother asked with a smile. 

I was so engrossed in watching my maid explore mother's nakedness and feel her intimate parts, that I never realized the sheets had dropped exposing my erect uncircumcised manhood. They gasped as they saw my exposed erection, but said nothing. They stared at my manhood before continuing what they were doing.

Mother turned around giving my maid a full view of her naked behind.

"Anita didi, you have such lovely buttocks, they are so soft and full." my maid said lustily in our native language, as she rubbed mothers voluptuous behind.

My maid's eyes followed her hands as they rubbed, squeezed and traced every inch of mother's buttocks. While mother was enjoying my maid's exploration of her buttocks, she stole a few quick glances of my erection. Then my maid let her hands slip in-between mothers buttocks and pressed her finger at the opening of mother anus, without the slightest of hesitation. Mother gasped, as she clenched down her butt cheeks.

"Enjoying yourself, shameless?" mother playfully said to my maid.

My maid smiled slyly as she looked up raising her hands to mother's shoulders and turning her towards herself. I realized then, that this was nothing new to them and they had probably done it a million times before. Mother briefly closed her eyes as she felt my maid's hand circling her tummy, inching closer and closer to her thick mound of pubic hair. Both women fell silent, knowing full well what was to come. My maid gestured towards me, waiting for approval of my presence. Mother reciprocated by closing her eyes in approval.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 01:47 PM