Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
alighieri -continued this story from here

Nukkad guys - Continuation

The wrestler was well built and his torso was ripped with hard muscle. He penetrated me in one go and started thrusting into me vigorously. His technique was all wrong but he more than made up for it through his enthusiasm.

Soon the car was filled with the sound of his balls slapping against my ass. Birju leered at me from the front seat as I took the lunk’s cock deep into my pussy.

"Memsaab, now you see what I meant about you big city folks...you don’t even this fellow’s name and you’re letting him fuck you like a bitch in heat"

He was right. Thoughts of all the nukkad guys who had fucked me flashed by in my head….Most of them were a blur…Shit! I had fucked more men than I could remember in the last one year, I thought.

The wrestler made me arch my back as he continued banging me. He was thrusting so hard that the entire car was shaking.

“Abbey oo aaram se….yeh memsaab kahin nahi jaane wali….gaadi tere baap ka nahi hai” Birju yelled from the front seat even as he avidly watched me getting pounded.

At this the wrestler slowed his pace a little bit. “Sorry bhaiyaa….yeh gori memsaab ko nanga dekhke control nahi hua…inke mammey toh zabardast hai..”

“Theek hai..koi baat nahi…kaam pe dhyan de” Birju muttered

Meanwhile, oblivious to their conversation, I was soaking in the pleasure of another hard cock pounding me. "Oh fuck….oh fuck…Aapka naam kya hai?" I grunted in my anglicized Hindi.

The lunk didn’t hear me.

“Abbey naam pooch rahi hai memsaab teri” Birju yelled.

"Memsaab…Ramu, memsaab" he replied.

That's the funny thing about the men in this town. Even this lowly wrestler who was banging me like a street whore called me a memsaab. But that did not stop him from taking liberties with my body. He let go of my hips and fondled my nipples with his rough hands.

"Ungh…aaah…" I was building up to an orgasm as Ramu kept pistoning my sloppy cunt.

“Faster….faster....” I moaned as I thrust my ass back

Yet there was no change in pace. After a couple of seconds I heard Birju say “Memsaab jor se chodne ke liye bol rahi hai” without a hint of irony. Well that sounds dirtier than I what I asked for, I thought in my head.

Nevertheless, I got the intended result as Ramu latched onto my tits and started my ass pounding harder.

His thick, virile cock was pleasuring my cunt to the fullest. “Mmmmm…ah..ah..ah..ah” my hollering filled the humid air in the car.

Even Ramu started grunting loudly as he neared his orgasm. I was about to give the akhada wrestler his first sexual orgasm.

“Oh my god…. Mmmmmm” I screamed as an orgasm ripped through my body.
Ramu barely lasted a minute longer and deposited his cum on my ass. I curled up in the back seat, exhausted. Ramu plonked himself next to me his eyes wide open in disbelief. He had just had his first sexual experience and that too with a sexy looking memsaab from the big city. The last time he probably saw a woman like me was probably in one of those lurid blue films which were openly displayed and sold in the market.

The hot air from the dusty plains blew in from the windows as all three of us sat silently in the car. The sex had left me all sweaty. To compound matters, Birju’s rickety car had no air conditioning.

"Birju, please take me home" I said, pulling on my kurta.

The akhada was located in the outskirts of the town and the car motored along the highway swiftly. Thankfully Ramu had put on his langot. Otherwise, the situation was too unreal for me. Here I was in a car clad only in my kurta as a naked wrestler sat next to me and a nukkad guy, who was also the baahubali for a local politician was driving me around in his car.

I noticed Ramu looking at my cleavage longingly. I hadn’t buttoned up my kurta fully. I let him stare.

We reached my home in half an hour. The last leg of the journey was spent with me ducking below the window level in the back seat as I couldn’t risk anyone seeing me in the neighbourhood.

As the car came to a halt, I peeked around to see that no one was around. Having made sure that Sarita and her mother in law were also not outside I quickly slipped out the car and sneaked into the house.

I felt sweaty and grimy from the dirt and heat in the akhada and went to take a bath. Even before I could run the tap, I heard Birju and Ramu enter the house. They were discussing something in the local dialect. This was equally exciting and scary. What if Vinay came home and found me with these men inside the house? What could I possibly say? I quietly cursed myself for becoming so debauched and took bath.

I stepped out of the bathroom in a towel. I saw Birju and Ramu were lounging in the hall impatiently. They heard me come out and followed me into the bedroom.
So far I had only encountered the nukkad guys outside the house. Today, I had brought them to my bedroom. I picked up my phone and shushed them as I dialled Vinay’s office number.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-05-2019, 01:47 PM