Adultery How i married my girlfriend's mom by darshan1980
It was raining heavily, not a usual sight in Chennai. Train was about to reach Central station. I was longing to see my girl, Priya. It is almost 15 days since I met her. I had chicken pox and was under treatment at my native.

I remembered the first day when I met her. I had joined as an Administration incharge in a small company where she works as a clerk. She came to my office to sign the attendance register and wished me “good morning”. I was totally stunned to see a beauty like her, she had a beautiful smile to top her awesome figure. She was around 20 years of age, her nose looked like an angel’s.

“Good morning, sir”, she again told. I was embarrassed to find that I was still looking at her without concentrating on my work. All other staff started laughing at me. I became serious and asked her to sign.

In the coming days, I was waiting for her to come and sign the register. It became an addition and she was captivating me. Her mannerisms and body structure became familiar to me. I found that she had a beautiful navel, where all of us like to lick. She had a curvaceous figure with a big ass. It came to my notice that her left side boob is small compare to other one. I wanted to marry her.

I enquired others about her family, she was a single child to her parents. Her father’s name is nagaraj and mothers name is Padmavathy. She is from a poor family and lives in a slum. Her father was working in a small shop and her mother was a housewife. Eventhough she was from a poor family, her appearance was like a high class woman. She was very ambitious to make money and lead a high class life.

After hearing her background, I backed out knowing that my family will not accept her. Eventhough I was not very good looking, our was a well to do family. I continued my work ignoring her. But destiny made us lovers, infact she made it happen.

When train jerked I came out from my thoughts. I was rushing through the platform to catch an auto to reach my place. While I was entering the auto suddenly a bike raised through the traffic. I saw a glance of the couple, the girl was leaning on the guy holding him tight from the back.

Girl had a resemblance to Priya.
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
How i married my girlfriend's mom by darshan1980 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 10:43 AM