Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
"What do you mean?" he innocently asked, reaching for his phone which was on the dashboard.

"What do I mean? I mean what the hell just happened in there?"

"Haha, you mean you are confused why you did not get gangbanged by all the men in there?" Birju laughed.

"Well....that has been your usual style, Birju. You like to share me with a lot of men."

"True. It is my kink. And I was sort of hoping you would get gangbanged in there. But I was also sort of hoping you wouldn't be?"

"Why not?" I smiled. "Because you are possessive all of a sudden?"

"No. Not at all. For Guruji's sake."

"What was that guy's problem? Why was he treating me like that? What was the big idea in getting those guys to bathe me and then making me display myself to them, but then them not being allowed to fuck me? And then why did he suddenly act nice in the end and thank me?"

"You seriously don't know?" Birju sounded amused.

"I have no idea. I am so confused!"

"Wow, you Mumbai people really have no clue about how the rest of us live, do you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, memsaab, that was an akhada. Those were wrestlers. Guruji was their teacher."

"So?"

"So....you seem unaware of the fact that wrestlers in our country who pledge allegiance to Hanuman also take a vow of celibacy."

"What???"

"Yes. if you want to be a good wrestler being trained by a reputed guru, you have to be celibate. You cannot be tempted by women. It is supposed to hurt your prowess."

Now that he mentioned it, I did remember reading about something like this. But then if all those men were supposed to be celibate, why was I....oh I suddenly got it.

"So wait....I was there to test them?"

"Exactly!" Birju patted my cheeks. "I help out Guruji with this every year. Every year when his akhada narrows down their selection process to the top 4 guys, we set up this test. Usually I just bring in some whore who tries to tempt the guys. This year, I thought why not give them the highest temptation possible - you."

"That is so weird!" I was baffled and also amused that the whole purpose of my presence there had been to tempt guys who had taken a vow of celibacy.

"It may seem weird to you, but it is the only way to really test someone's dedication to the lifestyle. It's not just a sport for these men. It's like a spiritual way of life. As you saw, three of them were strong enough to resist. The top two, even after bathing your naked body."

"You people are messed up!"

"And you big city folks are straight like an arrow, huh? Is that why you are fucking half the town while your husband goes around banging the other town whore?"

And he waved his phone at me. I perked up.

"You got the evidence?"

"Here it is. In the photo gallery."

Eagerly, I took the phone and opened the app. Suddenly I felt Birju's hand on my arm and heard him push his seat back.

"What?" I asked, annoyed.

"I have held up my end of the bargain. And I have been hard the last hour. Why don't you ride me while you look at the evidence?"

"Tch! Fine!"

With the phone in one hand, I got up off the seat and straddled him. Suddenly I remembered Raza who I had fucked like this many times. Butt his time, my mind wasn't really on the sex. I lowered my cunt on his lap to take his dick inside. And then turned my attention to the phone as he started fucking me while rubbing my tits through the kurta's neck.

Sure enough, there were lots of pics of Vinay and Barkha together, although clearly taken from a distance. The initial ones had them walking together, smiling and talking, but not doing anything incriminating. Then they were shown going into a hotel. And then coming out of it. Another set of pictures showed them inside what seemed like a dance bar. She was sitting very close to him, way closer than just a colleague should. There were pics of them whispering to each other and giggling like teenagers.

As I flipped through the pics, Birju kept fucking me in slow deep strokes.

"Oh I love these boobs." he said, biting my nipples.

"Wait!!" I pulled his head away and slid back, making his dick slip out.

"What??" he sounded annoyed that I had interrupted the fucking.

"Is this all you have? Dozens of pictures of them giggling and smiling? How does this prove they are fucking?"

"Didn't you see them go into the hotel?" he said, putting his hands on my hips to pull me back on his dick.

"Yeah, but that doesn't prove they were having sex."

"You think they went in there to play chess?"

"Tch! Birju, I need actual evidence I can confront him with."

"Like what? Pictures of them having sex?"

"Why not?"

"Because not every slut is stupid like you." Birju thundered. "Stupid enough to allow there to be photographic evidence of her sexual adventures."

My ears went red with anger and shame. He had a point. This time when he pulled my ass, I let his dick enter my cunt again. And we started fucking once more. That seemed to improve Birju's mood. He slid me off his thighs after a few minutes and made me bend over the seat. As he shoved his dick inside me from the back and grabbed my hair, he said,

"Listen, if you want to catch them in the act, I can help with that. See those pictures in the dance bar. They go there often. I can keep some of my guys there. When they see your husband come in with Barkha, they will call you."

"Hmmmm....thanks." I said, starting to feel pleasure from his fucking.

How mundane and regularly being fucked in a vehicle had become for me. I kept flipping through the pictures.

"Wait, who is this guy? This isn't Vinay."

Birju stopped the pounding, bent over and looked at the screen.

"I told you, she is a whore like you. Except that she is literally a whore. Your husband is the one she is trying to ensnare in her love trap. But on the side, she gets her fun and makes money."

"Wow!!"

I flipped through the next dozens of pictures. There were a couple of other men she was photographed with, either outside what seemed like her house or that hotel where she had gone with Vinay. Again, no pictures in any state of undress, not even of kisses. But it was obvious she was fucking a lot of these men.

"Unhhhhh!!!" Birju grunted as he deposited his seed in my cunt. I barely registered it.

Absent-mindedly, I kept looking at the pics, on my knees bent over the driver's seat as his jizz leaked down my thighs. Suddenly I saw a familiar face with Barkha outside her home.

"Wait, he fucks her too?" I showed the phone to Birju.

"Haha, no, he doesn't fuck her. He is her father." he laughed.

"WHAT??? But her name...."

"I know. He is her biological father. It's a bit of an open secret in the town. Even his real family knows. Her mother was a whore too. He helped pay for Barkha's upbringing. He has his own legal wife and kids, but he drops by to visit her once in a while. He doesn't know what a slut she herself is, by the way."

"Interesting. So maybe...."

Suddenly there was a knock on the window. I looked up. It was the poor wrestler who could not finish what he had started. He was standing there fully dressed with a bag slung over his shoulder, getting wet in the rain.

"What is it?" Birju rolled down the window and asked.

"I got banished."

"What did you expect?"

"I know. But let me at least.......fully enjoy what I got banished for." he was staring alternately at my face and my naked ass.

"What do you say, memsaab?" Birju chuckled and ass.

I shrugged and said,

"It's the least I can do."

And soon the big lunk climbed in and penetrated me again as I kept flipping through the pictures detailing Barkha's secret life.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-05-2019, 03:11 PM