Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
"Do you guys like what you see?" Birju asked as I sucked his dick.

From the corner of my eye, I could see the wrestlers nodding.

"If any of you want to fuck her, you can. She is a total slut. She won't mind. Will you, memsaab?" Birju asked.

In response, I just swayed my ample ass sideways to tempt them. I really did want them inside me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" I heard a couple of guys shout.

"Sorry, but I have to take this chance." I heard a meek voice say apologetically.

And soon I felt a male presence behind me. He pushed the back of the kurta up even further. I heard a rustle of fabric suggesting that a langot was being undone. And soon, I felt the tip of a hard dick push against the opening of my cunt.

"Ummm...finally!" I took Birju's dick out and said in an incredibly whorelike horn voice. How I had fallen in recent months. From being wary of random comments and catcalls of these blue collar men to actually enticing one of them to fuck me. What could I do? I was too horny.

"Oh god!!!" the guy behind me grabbed my ass by the fistfuls and rammed the length of his dick inside me. It was reasonably sized. I looked back and saw that it wasn't one of the men who had bathed me.

Although it was the fourth or fifth fucking of the day for me, I still felt waves of pleasure radiate out of my cunt as the sweaty muscular lunk rammed it like a horny dog. The motion made my boobs push forth against the fabric of the kurta and against Birju's thighs. He meanwhile roughly guided my mouth back to around his cock. I was now in the familiar position of having a cock in me at both ends.

"How do you like this young wrestler's dong, memsaab?" the guy said in a high pitched voice between strokes.

"Mmmmmm." I favorably responded while still sucking Birju's dick.

The other three guys were just standing around staring. I wondered why they were being so shy. Now that my hole had been breached, why weren't they joining in? Especially the guys who had bathed me while sporting raging hard-ons.

"Oh shit!" the guy pounding my cunt suddenly stopped his pistoning motion and stayed buried deep inside me.

I assumed he was about to shoot his seed in me. But that didn't happen. I took Birju's dick out of my mouth and turned back to look at him. He was staring somewhere. I followed his gaze and realized why he looked like he had seen a ghost. Standing by the side was his old Guruji, with folded hands and looking like a volcano ready to erupt.

"So you couldn't control yourself, huh?" he asked loudly.

"Sorry, Guruji." the man penetrating me said in an ashamed voice.

"Even all these posters weren't enough to buttress your integrity?"

"Sorry, Guruji."

"And you....shameless harlot! Couldn't go an hour without getting fucked?"

I just glared back at him, my fingers wrapped around Birju's dick, who himself was just smiling knowingly.

"Well, if this was your choice, hope you can live with it." Guruji said. "But you are not fucking her under my roof."

"Please Guruji, I am almost finished...." the young wrestler pleaded.

"GET YOUR DICK OUT OF THAT DIRTY HOLE!!!" Gurji yelled.

Instantly I felt the dick withdraw. I noticed that even in this yelling and humiliation, it had stayed erect.

"Stand up, you slut!" he barked at me. I found myself compelled to obey.

Here it comes, I thought. Just what I had been waiting for. Berating, humiliation, followed by a nice long gangbang with all these wrestling jocks.

"Bend over and put your hands on your knees." the old man seethed.

I did as I was told. I felt him gradually saunter behind me and felt his hand raising the back of the kurta. In my bent over state, this exposed my naked ass and my wet shaved cunt to everyone in the room. I had seen that the old man was hard. I expected him to ram his ancient rod into my young cunt. But that didn't happen. Instead he started talking.

"Look at this, young men. Look at this round white naked ass and the waiting hungry pussy. Here is a young attractive memsaab. Yes, she is beautiful. She may be a characterless whore but even I can't deny she is beautiful. She is wet and she is waiting to be fucked. Anyone else want to fuck her? Go ahead, fuck her as she stands here like a bitch in heat."

My ego was a little hurt when the expected stampede did not result. There was just silence except for the sound of the falling rain.

"Are you sure? Just look at this butt." and the old man spanked both my ass cheeks one at a time hard, the smacking sound filling the area.

But there was complete silence and no motion except for the guy who had just been fucking me standing there looking very uncomfortable. Poor guy had been interrupted just as he was about to cum inside me.

"Once in a lifetime opportunity, guys." Birju said, chuckling.

That standoff continued for a couple more minutes. Finally Guruji lowered the kurta to cover my ass again.

"Stand straight, slut." he said, spanking me again.

I did as I was told and turned around. The men were all sporting big boners in their langots but no one was making a move.

"Birju, gather her clothes and take her away." Guruji said. Then he turned to me and smiled. "Thank you for your help, memsaab. Sorry if I said something excessive."

I was so confused as I was led away by Birju, his one hand holding my clothes and another holding the umbrella over us. I was still wearing the old man's kurta and my coat on top of it. In the falling rain, Birju led me to a car and asked me to get in. I kept looking back at the akhada. All the men including guruji were standing by the edge, staring at me. Once I got in the car, they went away.

"What the fuck just happened?" I asked after Birju and I got in the car.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-05-2019, 03:11 PM