cuckold husband's path to satisfaction
My name is Aniket and my wife is Priyanka. I am 32 and Priyanka is 30. I work in an IT company and Priyanka works in a call center. We both stay in Thane. We have been married for 8 years. We are a happy couple although our sex life isn't that great. Although Priyanka has never complained to me, sometimes I can't satisfy her with my small 5 inch cock. And it was this inferiority complex that first seeded cuckold fantasies in my mind. Initially I just chatted in the chat rooms about being cuckolded. Priyanka knew about this, but she just laughed about it. She didn't take it seriously; she thought this kind of idea is absurd and impossible to follow in practical life. But she didn't stop me from chatting. 

This went on for almost a year before I finally met Javed Shaikh. Javed was a businessman from Thane. He had lot of construction business in and around Thane. He was quite rich and had lot of powerful political connections. He was 38 and divorced and stayed alone in a 3 BHK flat in Hiranandani estate Thane. We chatted for the first time and unlike most of the other chatters, he sounded very decent to me. All the other chatters just wanted to see my Priyanka's pictures, chat about her and they wanted her number. But Javed came across as a very decent person and he didn't even asked for my wife's pictures. We chatted on normal topics although Javed was well aware of my cuckold fantasies. We chatted regularly for about 3 months and Javed just wanted to know more about both of us. After chatting for almost 3 months, Javed finally asked me for Priyanka's pictures. And I knew right from that he was hooked on to her. I was watching him on the web cam and his reaction said it all.

[Image: xyes2.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Shaitaan launda's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
cuckold husband's path to satisfaction - by Shaitaan launda - 09-05-2019, 04:25 PM