Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
Quote:z.zhad
Dear friend....
Your story is one of the hottest story... doesn't care if its true or fantasy....
But i have one objection.. that you already become a slave of your wife.. and she humiliated you more and more... even now she doesn't allow you to fuck her cunt. and making you also a slave of other guys... which makes the story or your real life become boring..... so please change your behave and become a little dominated... let her know that you are still a man a husband... don't obey her like a slave... just now start teasing her... don't allow her or do what she wants.. just behave like a man... i know you are a cockold.. but let her fuck by others in your terms... make her to beg you and just stop her fucking by nadeem... just let her fuck by new guys..... I hope you ll change the way of your life...

bob_smith3250
Thats very sensible advice.
Also if you can try moving out of .,abad to get rid of Nadeem. I can try to help you in getting a job elsewhere in Pakistan.
and Please be a man.
Just ask yourself. Who should she be obeying more?
1. The one who fucks her for an hour every saturday? or
2. You one she fell in love with and married. Has three children and the one who is taking care of all her needs?

Make a list of all properties you think Nadeeem has and beat him to it.
e.g. if he has better body then you should try Gym..in .,abad Smarts gym in Safa Gold mall is free for this month. You can try that.

Love her but dont obey her blindly. Its your life ..Claim it back. Remember: you are the hero of your life.
Insan apni qismat khud banata hai.

Try some self help books. e.g. self esteem books , Magic of thinking big by David J. Schwartz(I have a soft copy if u r interested) etc. They help you boost yourself. If you cant respect yourself. No one else will.
Know your value. You can beat him.
Best of luck
We all waiting for a better update.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 02:00 PM