Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
The bus was moving in a steady speed and we both moved to the 4 seats behind and settled I : Sowymya you can sit in this seat and sleep and I will sit in the adjacent seat as it is empty

(Readers from here on I will call Sowmya as Sowmi in short)

Sowmi : its ok you can sit here itself

So as she suggested I sat near her she was sitting near the window and I was sitting near and she just pushed back the handle which was just in between the two seats that were sitting I don’t know why she did it but I did not take it any way of green signal and is she doing this as she really wanted to sleep then she tried to close the window as the sun rays were entering in creating hot and sultry but she couldn’t close as it was stuck so I got up and pushed it down with my might while doing that my hip brushed her face and she did not mind or even never tried to move back then another thing she did was really wondering me

Sowmi: Shall I lay on your lap as I feel sleepy

Hearing this I was surprised and I had no other go so

I: sure you can

Immediately she laid her face on my lap and covered her face with the duppatta she was wearing I felt as if a bunch of flowers falling on my lap and slowly my cock started to raise up I don’t know how to control as her left cheek was very near to it if it erects she would feel it so I tied to divert my thoughts by turning to the other side but as the road was full of bumps I had to catch her or she may fall but only thing that I was happy was that her boobs did not touch my lap or else it may create more tension for me any how she was really sleeping and I held her back near her elbow avoiding to touch the side boob so the bus was nearing Madurai and the time was 6.30pm and in Madurai the bus stand the conductor told that the bus will stop for 15 minutes and will continue at 6.45pm since we were the only passengers to Cochin he informed me the old couple got down and another 4 passengers got in two of them were couple and the other two were the other men and they sat just behind the driver seat and the conductor seat and still Sowmi was sleeping and I just shook her a little and told her to wake up she got up in a sleepy way and she asked whether we reached I just told her that it was Madurai and it is just a 15 minutes break time and told her to come down she immediately wiped her face and adjusted her hair and dress and came behind and again I gave her money to go for the rest room and I too went and came back she came back and she had washed her face and looked somewhat fresh when she came near I asked her what she wanted coffee or cool drinks she asked for a coke and I got it for her and also some lays and other biscuits for us and had a cup of coffee and again got in still the bus was filled with those 4 passengers and after a few minutes the conductor came and asked those 4 passengers where there were going to two of them that is the couple were going to kottaiyam and the remaining twom men said that they were going to Tirunelveli but the conductor told that the bus is not going to Tirunelveli as it goes by theni kumili kottaiyam route so they both got down and only the remaining two that is the couple were there no one else boarded as it was Express bus people going to near places avoided due to high fare in it so with this the bus started and again we occupied the same seat we were sitting before I asked Sowmi if she wanted to sit in front to which she refused saying that this place is good and so now the conductor was giving ticket to those couple and trying to see if anyone is trying to board so he shouted saying the destination but no one got in so the bus started its journey and it moved through the bye pass road and through the window we could see the lights in the city and the towers of Meenakshi Temple Sowmi enjoyed the scenery and was munching the snacs and offered me to take and I just said no and I too watched through the window the beauty of Madurai at 7.pm
Sowmi: So when will we reach Cochin uncle?

It was strange for me now when she called Uncle as already she called me brother and then while her mother told me uncle she just never told that and even from the time of our journey till now she never called me uncle and any how I managed to answer

I : We will reach there by 3 in the morning

Sowmi: 3? You told we will reach there in 12 hours?

I : Ya but I have not been to this place as one of my friends told me it will take 12 hours but now when I enquired the conductor her told me we will reach at 3am

Sowmi: mmm

I : Do you want to sleep ?

Saying this I looked her eyes she in a smiling face she replied

Sowmi: already I slept before so I don’t feel sleepy so uncle to which standards do you take class
I : I take for 10th and 12th standards
While speaking to her I noticed her face she was looking very cute inspite of being tired she looked so nice I observed one by one her eyes the beautiful forehead the sharp nose with a small nose stud and the rosy and juicy lips which moved on either sides while she spoke then those beautiful cheeks and chin and the cascade of hair that fell on her fore head looked so beautiful and my cock started to raise up and I was stammering to answer her and being so clever she found out that I was observing her

She smiled and
Sowmi : what uncle you are dreaming or what you are not answering properly

I realised my condition and turned away saying nothing like that
Sowmi: I understand you are thinking of Aunty?
I : No not like that
Sowmi : then about whom about Buvi Aunty?
I was astonished while she spoke to me like that how bold she was speaking like that
Slowly the bus started to move out of the city and the time was 8 and still she was speaking to me and now there was complete brightness when the driver switched on the lights and her face was so clear to see but I avoided to see her in order to avoid the erectness she was not leaving me
Sowmi : what uncle you did not answer my question/

I again turned towards her and asked her

I : what question?
Sowmi: mm about your dreaming?
In my mind mm dreaming about you only
I : nothing I don’t know how to find Sekar in that big city and how we are going to bring him back?

Hearing about Sekar her face turned gloom and she just turned the other side and the bus moved fast that her hair and duppatta flew so she immediately took off the duppatta saying oh this is flying in air saying this she placed the duppatta on her lap o god now it was again a big problem for me
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 09-05-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM