Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
Finally I packed my dress and decided to leave early morning the next day and was not sure
When I will return so I was confused about the security for Buvi Akila and baby so I asked
About that to which they both told not to worry about it they would take care of
Themselves but I was not satisfied as our house had been far away from the neighbours it
Was not safe so I had a thought and immediately asked them

I : why can’t we call Hema and their children to come here in my absence

Akila : great idea

Buvi : but will they come already Hema is going for her work and moreover those two children?
Aki: Children?

Buvi : but will they agree to come and stay here?

I : If they don’t come here then why can’t you both go there?

Buvi: No it will not be good there we don’t have facility to keep baby and so

I : ok let us give a try tomorrow you just give a call

So with this we slept then the next day morning I got up and found that both the ladies have already go up and then I heard the voice of Aki speaking in the phone and I remembered it must be to Hema
I got up and took bath and came back to the hall and sat in the sofa and Buvi came with a cup of coffee and told me

Buvi: everything is ready be careful and take care of yourself

I : Don’t worry sweety

Saying this I pulled her near and kissed her on her lips and sucked it

By the time Akila came and sat near to us

Aki: mm enough enough get ready

I saw her and smiled and pulled her and kissed her also

Aki: Ok I rang Hema and told her about this she immediately told not to worry and she told that she will be here soon

While Akila was saying this we heard the auto sound out and we saw there all Hema Sowmya and sridar were all coming in

Aki got up and went towards the door and welcomed them

To my surprise they all came so early not even getting dressed in their proper clothes Hema was just wearing the nighty with a shawl and Sowmya was in a Chudi and Sridar was in night dress but they had a big travel bag in their hand

Hema : so you are ready to go

I: ya got ready after breakfast I must leave

Sowmya was pulling Hema and whispering something in her ears

Hema : mmm just keep quiet just understand the situation

Akila : come on what is the matter come on let her say

Hema : mm she wants to go to cochin and I told her that it is not a tour trip it is not time to go there and visit just he goes there for a cause

Buvi and Akila looked at each other and just they smiled and it was Aki who spoke

Aki: mm why don’t you take her honey?

I was surprised to hear from Aki Buvi just smiled in a different way

Hema : no Aki she is just ridiculous how can he take her now he is not going to enjoy the places there

Sowmya : mm please ma let me go all my friends went there for tour and told about the places that time also you did not allow me please mom

I did not know what to do I just had mixed feelings to escape from situation
I : mm they Akila why don’t you come and it will be good

Buvi: mm that’s is right here Hema and Sridar there so when Arun is in search of Sekar these two can go for sight seeing

Aki: but sister how can you do all the work here see you have to take care of the baby and moreover Hema is also going for work and she can’t be with you all the time and more than that Sridar is also not going to be here during the day
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 09-05-2019, 01:58 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM