Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
She rubbed her pussy in mouth vigorously and while I was just licking her pussy with my both hand stretched aside on both sides of the bed she herself held both my hands and guided it towards her butt and made me press it I have never seen Buvi so wild like this in the meantime Aki who was sweeping watched us and Buvi was moaning so loudly and called Aki

Buvi : mmm aa hhh hai Aki come and suck your hubby’s cock mm look the poor thing is waiting so straight

Aki: mmm my hubby now he is yours

Buvi: mmm yes is mine and is always mine
Saying this she rubbed her pussy and I felt Akila sucking my cock and it was so nice and I felt that Buvi was reaching her climax as she shouted so loudly and not only that she held my head and pushed me further and there was a staggering in her pussy and finally she shouted and fell on me pressing my nose and tongue and all her juice started to flow all over my face and Aki was now taking care of my cock and licked and sucked and after some time Buvi got up and she went to the batroom and washed her pussy and came back Akila was still sucking my cock and making it more rigid now Buvi came to the bed seeing her

Akila : come on sis now it is ready go ahead

Buvi : no Aki you fuck I am all done

I : all done where nothing you did

Buvi: mm all I fucked in your mouth

I : but that is not enough dear

Aki: come on sis your hubby is waiting

Buvi : mm hubby but see Aki it is time that you should fuck and soon get a child

Akila : that we will see later now you fuck this beautiful cock I had made it ready and now it is all yours

I : ya soon Buvi and I can’t wait

Hearing this Buvi smiled and climbed on me and Akila held my cock and guided it towards Buvi’s pussy and slowly my cock went in like a knife in a butter bar it was so hot and smooth now Buvi started to raise her body and fuck me she was so tired after leaking her juice but somewhat managed to fuck and in the due time Akila went and continued with her household chores

Slowly she started to speed up and she was so wild that she kissed all over my face and stated her speed and my cock was so rigid like an iron rod she moaned loudly and squeezed both her boobs on her own and milk was oozing out and I just bent up to receive the drizzle of milk that was sprayed by her it was so wild fuck

Buvi: mmm say when you are going to cum

I ; mm sure why can’t I cum in your sweet pussy mm aah

Buvi: MM this pussy is always for you but now another thing is important you must cum in Aki’s pussy and make her pregnant soon mm

I : mmm sure sweetheart I will make her pregnant and then will make you also pregnant ah

Buvi: chee naughty again mmm

I : mm why not ? aha mm

Buvi: amm already Balu is in his Higher standard and now another baby and if again means what will the society do will laugh aa mm

I : don’t worry about the society sweety mmm I think I am going to explode

Buvi : MMM Akila come here soon

Calling her she stopped fucking in the due time the cum which was trying to come out stopped and now Akila came in and Buvi got up and told her to occupy the place but it stopped her and told to lay on her back immediately Akila laid on the bed and parted her legs and I got up and tried to insert my cock in Aki’s pussy and Buvi helped by holding it and guiding it to Akila’s pussy and she pushed me from back and I continued the speed and now I cummed inside so deep and Akila too moaned and sucked all my cum in her pussy mm
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 09-05-2019, 01:58 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM