Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
Quote:Qazmi06
hi javed, let me tel you the truth.........i am telling your story to my fiance. she likes it too much...........the whole story, you posted, i read to her..........now she is always asking me to tel your story's next part..........but how can i?????? I know, you are mentioned earlier that it is your life's real story and will take time with the coming practical events................but here, I am requested you that just reply me when will be your story's new update coming??????????.............plzzzzzzzzz just tel me.....she is asking every day............

Quote:Originally Posted by rajashree930 [img]- -web/20180716194202im_/https://xossip.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/img]

Thanks for writing,make this husband in live more cuckold life,make parveen gangbang by low class men,pls update fast

javed1356
this is a real story of my life and nothing is fictitious. I have written what happened in real.

i will update the story soon. i have taken some measurements and want to see its effect. so will update soon.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 01:56 PM