Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
She smiled and said, Javed I always tell you Na that I know you better then you. Tell me isn’t it true that you feel more excited when you lick my cunt full of Nadeem cum?
I said, yes I feel more excited that time.
Doesn’t it make you excited when you clean my cunt after Nadeem has satisfied it and filled it?
Yes it do make me excited
Don’t you feel excited when you see him satisfying my cunt with his fat cock?
Yes I do feel excited.
And you know Na that an average cock can’t compete with a fat cock in satisfying cunt.
I said yes.
Parveen smiled and said, if I will stop fucking Nadeem then within few weeks, my cunt will again became tight its natural right. I said yes
But then will you be able to give me the pleasure with your average cock that I get from Nadeem?
I said a meekly no.
Do you want me to stop getting pleasure and happiness? Don’t you want to see me happy? Don’t you want the excitement you get licking my cunt after Nadeem?
I said, look I am not asking you to stop fucking him I am ….. she again put her finger on my lips.
She said, so this means that I love your cock in my ass and your tongue on my cunt and I love Nadeem cock in my cunt. isn’t it Javed?
I said, yes
So what you are not accepting mentally is the truth that I only like your tongue on my cunt not your cock. And you knows this too but your mind is not ready to accept the fact that your cock can never give me the pleasure I want in my cunt. So you need to work well to satisfy my ass with your cock and my cunt with your tongue.
Think on it and answer me that I am right or not.
I said, yes you are right.
Parveen smiled and kissed me deeply on my lips and then placed her hand under my pajama and started rubbing my cock and said, I am your wife and your love and I knows you better. Now tell me have you rented your wife’s cunt to Nadeem? Does he pay you rent when he fucks me?
I said, no.
Parveen smiled and started sucking my cock. Within few minutes it started to get hard then she asked me to lick her cunt. I sit between her legs and started licking.
Parveen said, so you have not rented out this cunt and Nadeem fucks it far more better then you and this cunt loves Nadeem cock in it more than yours cock. So doesn’t it makes him the owner of this cunt?
I looked at her, didn’t said anything. She again said, does Nadeem licks my cunt after fucking? No, Javed it’s you who loves licking my cunt after he fucks me.
She pulled me up and kissed me on my lips and started stroking my cock. And said. You need to accept the fact javed that this cunt only needs Nadeem cock in it. And so he is the owner of this cunt.
She then got up and lower herself on my hard cock inserting it in her cunt. She fucked for few minutes till my cock was well lubricated by her juice, got up and again lowered herself inserting my cock in her ass. And started fucking me. Within minutes she was moaning.
While fucking she said. Look javed doesn’t I love your cock in my ass? I said yes. And don’t you love fucking my ass. I said yes.
Parveen said, so now you understand Na that I am your wife and I love you fucking my ass. You are the Man of this house. But Nadeem is the man of my cunt and so he owns my cunt and you are just to serve my cunt well.
She increased the speed and cock was going in and out of her in speed. She asked me, tell me Javed you will serve my cunt well Na.
I heard myself saying yes.
She again asked, no Javed tell me complete sentence. Will you serve my cunt well Na for me and my lover? I said yes I will serve your cunt well for you and Nadeem.
She again asked, and who is Nadeem, Javed. I said, your lover.
I started cuming in her ass.
We laid on each other exhausted for a while then she kissed me and said. I don’t let you complete sex on Friday, because I like you to stay excited. I know that this way you will feel more excited on Saturday. I know you better than you and I have proved it many times. Didn’t I?
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 4 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 01:50 PM