Adultery From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356
Friday 25th April 2014. I came from office, Parveen was in good mood. I was observing this since few months. I can see the change in her mood on every Friday night that her wait of 6 days is almost over. She was looking happy and her expressions were showing that she can’t wait for next day.
After dinner she wore her transparent maxi and came to me in bed. Laid beside me and kissed on my lips while placing her hand inside my pajama. She started playing with my cock while kissing me deeply. I placed my hands across her and pulled her in me, then started rubbing her boobs.
I slowly pulled her maxi down from her shoulder exposing her boob and lowered my lips on them and started sucking them. I always love to suck her nipples and this makes her start moaning. Soon we both undressed each other and she came on top of me in 69 and took my erect cock in her mouth, while placing her cunt over my lips. I bend a little and started licking her cunt.
Soon she was moaning loudly and asking me to insert my tongue deeply and finger her same time. I started turn licking her cunt and ass along with fingering both, while she was using her expert mouth on my cock. She sense that I am near climax and took my cock out of her mouth but continue licking the shaft. Within minutes I sensed her body shivering and she started orgasm filling my mouth with her sweet nectar.
She raised her self and then lowered herself on my cock facing me and inserted it in her cunt. but she just lubricated my cock with her cunt juice, then lifted again and took my cock in her ass and started fucking. She bend forward giving her breast in my hungry mouth which I took eagerly and started turn sucking them. She was bouncing on my cock in slow rhythm.
Suddenly she stopped and raised herself taking my cock out of her ass. Kissed me on my lips and said, I love you Javed. Good night and started wearing her maxi. I pleaded her that I need a relief. At least let me finish and cum in her. I told her that its continuously 3rd Friday that she had stopped in between. But like previous two Fridays, she just smiled and said, Javed you know I want you stay excited till tomorrow night. Promise me that you will not shag and will only cum in me tomorrow night. I again objected that this is not necessary. But she put her finger on my lips and said, go to sleep Javed. Its late now. I need to get up fresh tomorrow for my Jaan (love). She placed her head on my chest and again reminded me not to shag and said good night.
Saturday 26th April. She woke me up at 6:30 am by sucking my cock. When it was hard she took me to washroom and sit on small tool spreading her legs. I grabbed the cream and started spreading it on her cunt to shave it. While I was working on her cunt she placed her hand in my hairs and started playing with them. She said, Javed don’t forget to left the trim hair at upper side in triangle shape. You know Na that Nadeem likes it that way. When I rinsed it after completing my work, she looked at her cunt and then kissed me on lips and said, good work Javed. I am sure my Jaan will love to insert his cock in it. Now lick it and make me cum. I want your tongue deep in it.
Licking her soft shaven cunt was always a turn on for me. While I was licking her she was tapping my head and saying she loves me and I am the best husband. After filling my mouth with her juice, she sucked my hard cock again for few seconds and said, keep it hard for tonight. She then told me to prepare breakfast for her while she take a bath.
When she came out of room fully dressed, the breakfast was ready on the table. We both eat it and I dropped her to school. I came back home, took a bath. I was still hard and wanted a relief but Parveen has told me not to shag. I watched TV for few time. Then kids woke up. I gave them breakfast. At 10:45, I told kids that I am going to pick mom from school and went to her school. I picked Parveen and headed towards Nadeem place.
Nadeem opened the door and took her in his arms, hugging her tightly. They kissed deeply then Parveen said, oh Nadeem finally its Saturday. You know it’s very hard to wait for you for the whole week. Nadeem kissed her and said, I know Jaan. I wish if you can come to this place daily and we meet after my office. Parveen returned his kiss and said, I wish too Jaan. Then looking at me she said to him, but you know Na that I have other duties to take care of my loving husband and kids. So I guess we need to suffer.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: From dominating husband to cuckold by javed1356 - by sarit11 - 09-05-2019, 01:44 PM