Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
"It's c-c-c-c-oldddd!" I complained as another mugful of water was splashed on my naked body.

"Shut up! No one asked you." Guruji said sharply. Then addressing the other guy, he said, "What are you staring at like a dumb idiot? Start cleaning her chest."

I felt two trembling hands approach my chest and shiver just inches away.

"What are you shaking for???" Guruji barked again.

And I felt those hands clasp my boobs. I expected him to fondle my boobs, feel their heft, and play with my nipples like most guys did. But this guy's trembling hands were just rubbing my boobs and cleaning the mud off them. The other guy meanwhile kept dunking water on me with one hand.

"Clean her hair too."

His other hand started washing the mud away from my hair. He was bent over me, and his sweaty face was right over mine. We looked into each other's eyes. I parted my lips, expecting him to kiss me. But he just pursed his lips and kept washing my hair. He did also wash some gunk off my face.

"Ever heard of soap?" Guruji said.

Soon the guy who was rubbing my tits reached for a bar of soap and started lathering my torso. His touch was beginning to stoke the fire in my loins. I could sense his erect langot crotch bumping against my shoulder. I raised one hand and reached to free his dick from its cage. And was surprised when he slapped my hand away. I thought it was just a nervous reaction so I reached back up again, but he slapped my hand away and loudly said,

"NO!!!"

Guruji smiled, as did Birju, and I was flummoxed. Usually I was the one slapping men's hands away as they tried to invade my private parts. Here was this young virile man with a substantial erection bathing me naked, and I was the one making advances and getting rebuffed. Maybe he was just shy being exposed in front of the others, I thought, although given the size of that bulge, he had no reason to be.

My body had by now grown accustomed to the coldness of the water, but my brain hadn't come to terms with the bizarre situation. I was sat naked on a stone slab in an exposed area, all lathered up by two men who were almost naked, and yet there was no sexual activity happening.

"Soap her yoni properly!" Guruji said, using a technical word for cunt.

And sure enough, I felt a hand gently but firmly start rubbing soap all over my pussy.

"Oh fuckk!!" I moaned as the rough fingers of the wrestler rubbed all over my clit and my labia, making me feel even randier than I already was. I reached over with my other hand to grasp the other guy's dick but he to slapped my hand away. What the hell was happening?

I felt like begging these men to fuck me. The whole situation was so sexually charged. How and why were these men not whipping their dicks out and shoving them in my mouth and cunt like those guys with the truck? Isn't that why I was here?

Guruji and Birju meanwhile stood next to us with folded arms, watching the whole scene unfold. I could see erections in both their crotches too. Especially Birju's familiar shape. But they just stood there, barking instructions as these two virile men ran their hands all over my body.

"Now it's time to wash her ass." the old man said.

I felt two strong hands grab my arms and pull me up. Soon I was turned around and was on all fours on that stone slab. Completely naked, wet, soaped up, and now in the most primal fucking position. All four men could see my pussy and my asshole. Now, at least now, one of them would be tempted to stick his dick inside me and fuck me hard, I thought.

But instead, I felt more water and soap being heaped on my ass. I felt rough fingers go up and down my ass crack flicking away specks of mud that had crept in. And again, rub my cunt clean, but in a very procedural manner, not sexual. One hand actually went to my feet and started cleaning my toes. I felt so confused. I had expected this bath thing to be just an elaborate excuse for me to get gangbanged in a kinky way. Instead these two men, with erections almost bursting out of their briefs, were just conscientiously bathing me like a little child. And all the while, I was getting more and more horny.

"You got fucked in the truck, right?" I heard Birju ask.

I nodded as another mugful of water was poured on my big round ass.

"Then guys, reach inside her cunt and make sure the spunk is all cleaned out too."

And so came another bizarre overture. The two men took turns cleaning all the remaining cum from the inside of my cunt, making me feel almost delirious with arousal. And yet no advance was being made on me. It took the guys 5-6 attempts of poking and checking to make sure I was completely clean on the inside too.

I was then turned around and some more water was dunked on me to wash all the remaining gunk and soap away.

"Done, Guruji." one of the guys said in a hoarse voice.

"And who's going to dry her?" Guruji responded by throwing them a thin towel.

And soon I was stood up in that water, with four hands rubbing the towel all over me to dry me off.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 09-05-2019, 01:40 PM