Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
I don't think anyone has taken as long to climb into a truck as I did that day. It was because although the two men were purportedly helping me, they kept getting distracted by my private parts. When taking the first big step onto the chassis made my skirt unzip from the bottom again, I reached down to pull it up. But they stopped me from doing so, looking at my exposed cunt. Then they made me stand there as they slipped my panties off and took turns fingering my cunt while hanging off the side of the truck. Then they rolled up my coat and the back of my skirt and licked my ass for a while.

"Come on guys, we are out in the open." I finally pleaded.

That, far from serving as a note of caution, seemed to excite them even more. The idea of playing with a nearly naked willing memsaab out in the open was no doubt thrilling to them. I felt my tube top being pulled down and my tits were now exposed. I felt the four hands explore my pussy, my ass and my tits as the three of us hung by the side of the truck cabin door. I felt a couple of fingers.....no idea whose....explore the depths of my ass crack as I finally pulled the door open and climbed in, escaping their probing.

"Why are you sitting there, memsaab?"

I was asked as the two of them climbed into the cabin. I was pushed towards a wooden bench behind the main seat and the guy who had arrived late made (let's call him Guy2) me suck his dick. The guy who had just fucked me (Guy1) meanwhile started driving the truck.

Guy2 took his pants off and sat comfortably on the bench with his legs spread as I was sitting next to him nearly naked sucking his dick hungrily. He was enjoying it a lot based on how much he moaned and stroked my face during the whole process.

"By god, memsaab, your mouth is amazing, but I don't want to miss out on your cunt." he said, pulling my face away from his crotch.

Understanding what he wanted, I got up, struggling to balance myself in the rapidly moving truck and turned around, shaking my exposed round ass at him. The tight skirt was pinching my waist so I unlocked the zipper and pushed it off. Now the only garment on my body was the tube top rolled up around my waist. Having been flirted with in the store and then fucked and fingered in the open, I was gone far beyond any semblance of self-control. I just needed to be penetrated as much and as often as possible.

I put one foot on the truck floor and the other knee on the bench, with my hands also on the bench. I swayed my ass a little seductively, wondering why he wasn't inside me already. Guy2 let out a low pitched guttural moan and I soon felt his grubby hands on my waist and felt his dick invade my waiting cunt. His balls slapped hard against my thighs.

I was thus being fucked hard doggy style when the truck made a stop and yet another nukkad guy got on.

"Hello memsaab!" Guy3 said happily. "Please suck my dick too."

He quickly slid into the back and whipped out his dick, shaking it in my face. I opened my mouth and he started fucking it. I was once again in a position I had started getting a little too familiar with. One man fucking me in the cunt while another fucked my mouth. I found myself wondering why my asshole was being ignored when Guy2 roughly shove two fingers in it.

The truck ride wasn't very long. Barely fifteen minutes in which I didn't spend a single second sitting upright. I was either on the floor sucking someone's cock or on all fours being fucked doggy style. They had taken my coat off but kept my tube top on, rolled down around the waist, and my brand new leather skirt lay by the side caked in mud. How soon I had gone from escaping one horny pursuer to being banged by three of them in a truck. Being fucked in moving vehicles was becoming somewhat of a habit, I realized.

But I also realized that being fucked in this smelly cramped truck cabin by these "nice" guys somehow gave me more pleasure than the orgy in the posh SUV with Anees and Jamal and those guys. Gave me more mental and emotional pleasure anyway. In terms of orgasms, nothing came close to Jamal. What was wrong with me, I admonished myself as I felt my boobs slapping against my chin as I was being fucked.

"Why are you slowing down?" Guy3 asked as I was on my back on the bench being fucked by him.

"We are almost there." Guy1 responded.

"So?"

"So? You know Birju and others will pounce on her. I want to fuck her too."

"You already fucked her." Guy2 who was cradling my ass said.

"Yes, but that was very uncomfortable. I am hard again driving while listening to her scream and shout as you two fuck her. So finish up quickly and let me have another go."

The truck stopped by the roadside. Guy3 took his dick out and jizzed in my mouth, watching me swallow, before he handed me back to Guy1. I was told to climb on top of him in the driver's seat and ride him. Many vehicles zipped by, possibly seeing my dancing white tits, as I rode him hard with the steering wheel bumping against my back.

Guy1 took a lot longer to cum this time, maybe because he had already fucked me once. He used the time to explore my body fully, biting my nipples hard and shoving several fingers up my asshole. The other two guys sat next to him, watching while playing with their dicks. I wondered if they would want a second go too. But they didn't.

Finally, after Guy1 shot his jizz into my cunt, the truck started moving again. And soon after, it stopped near a small building out in the countryside.

"Better get dressed, memsaab." I felt a hard spank on my ass.

I had been curled on on the back bench resting.

Groaning, I got up. I pulled up my tube top. The panties were nowhere to be seen. So I just wrapped the skirt around me and zipped it. And I threw the coat on before I was helped down from the truck. All my clothes were smeared with mud, as was my hair and my knees and other parts of my limbs.

It was raining hard again. But even through the sheets of water, I could make out some shapes and objects that seemed unfamiliar.

"What is this place?" I asked, opening my umbrella.

"It's an akhada, memsaab." Guy2 said, casually stroking my naked ass. "This is where wrestlers practice."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 09-05-2019, 01:38 PM